Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well, i've heard some great things about vitamin K working good on redmarks. But out of all the topics i've looked at on vitamin K you guys don't mention like what type of vitamin K you use.

Is it just like a vitamin K lotion?

And you can get it at almost any store?

Is it used as a moisturizer too?

What is this vitamin K stuff usually used for?

Is it specifically made for acne prone people or something?

.....clueless on vitamin K, sorry :cry:

Please respond cuz I have like 10 - 15 zits in total but then a LOT of red marks.

Thanks..

-Shawn-

well ummm.....after some more searching, I found the information I wanted in the scar treatment section......ummmm just don't post anything I guess, lol

-Shawn-

It's a thick and creamy lotion. There are several different types of Vita-K. The one that most people get is for blotchy skin and red marks. It says on the package specifically for spots and acne marks. The only place I've been able to find it is at wal-greens (in the US). If you want when I get home, I'll post the ingredients. I don't think there are any "vitamins" actually in it. I use it as a moisturizer, it seems to do the trick.

-Snake

I'm a guy, and I went into Walgreens to buy it, and found it after ten minutes. Then I walked out without buying it. Why? Because it had a picture of some chick on the front and I felt like a pansy. Anyways, I'm just curious if anyone ever feels embarrassed buying acne stuff like that. I'm sure I'll prolly get it in the future, minor embarassment is better then red marks.

Honestly, I don't think the clerks give a flying f**k. now if you bought some hemroid creme or an enema, then they might chuckle. Or might we wary of you if you're buying lice treatment or something, but other than that I don't think they care. Could be worse, a gf could send you to buy some douche and tampons. So buying some creme for your face can't be all bad can it? They'll probably think it's for your mom or something. Or buy it from wal-greens.com but then you'd have to wait and pay shipping.

-Snake