Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
magdalen

lighting

Gahhhh, I really thought my skin was looking so much better...Now i have moved into a new aparment which has a massive mirror with a big fluoro light attached over it and my goodness, it makes me look greay, washed out and all my blemishes and scars stand out...This is after having laser surgery done 4 months ago too....

Why oh why, I look fine in daylight and then terrible under fluoro. I guess it dosnt matter too much, it isnt like i go round putting my face under fluro lights all the time but really it makes me look terrible, does anyone know what I am talking about???

I work in an office building that only has flouro lighting, it blows. I have my own office with a window though so i just keep my light off. I just say it gives me a headache

I work in an office building that only has flouro lighting, it blows. I have my own office with a window though so i just keep my light off. I just say it gives me a headache

Well the lighting doesnt really make your face look worse that it is. It just makes it look HOW IT REALLY IS. If your face looks like shit under some lighting that means you are not clear. Till you see a clear face under all types of lighting you are not clear.

Someone just replaced one of the flourescent light bulbs above my cubicle at work today. I asked him not to but he said he had to. Grrr. Flourescent lighting bites! :cry: