Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rock

Cover up for guys

Hello,

Is there a cover up for reddish-brown marks(some depressed) on brown skin for guys?

I want something that isn't really considered make-up but is more of a concealer but does the trick.

I heard of a product called Dermacolor that guys use but it seems like make up. Its suppose to be the best scar concealer.

Thanks

I'm a guy and something I use everyday is "T-Zone Clear up Concealer" It's made in the UK though and I'm not sure if it's availible in the US but it may well be. It works quite well and isn't really proper make up so people can't really tell you're wearing it. I couldn't live without the stuff.

djfb - is that the stuff that stinks of tcp? i have it in the house but have never used it. is it any good?

Thanks for the great advice Bahopheta! You lifted my spirts on my situation.

DermaBlend is something that I can find in my local dept stores which is prob the way to go.Does dermablend come with this neutral concealer as well as fresh coloured concealer?

Thanks and good luck

Baho or anybody else who may know-Can I get prescriptive makeup from a derm's aesth? I have an app next week with one.

Thanks,

Jacob-I just started a thread on this but the derm told me that pits cannot be concealed just by using dermablend.SHe didn't seem like she new of a texture type conealor as Baho mentioned.If you have pits and they are discolored I'm not sure if dermablend will help with that part of it.Thats what one of my questions was in the new thread.

Good Luck

There's a new make-up line specifically made for men called Menaji. i want to try it really bad b/c they say its what the celebs use and its undetectable, but its really expensive. The concealer is the size of a chapstick and its $18. Has anyone here tried it?

Yeah Im interested in the foundation type stuff. Its expensive but they do offer a money back guarantee if your not satisfied. Heard some favourable reviews but id like to hear from some people who actually use the product before I go for it.