Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
civ2

Egg Rolls?

I'm not sure what's in egg rolls, but I like them. Are there any potential breakout ingredients in them?

i too like egg rolls, being eating them for years, i dont think its a cause for worry. so enjoy!

I'm not sure what's in egg rolls, but I like them. Are there any potential breakout ingredients in them?

If you're sensitive to fried food, they may be worth avoiding. I know there is a certain oil (I'm not sure what) that makes me break out if I eat greasy Chinese food. I break out in the corners of my mouth only (the places the oil has physically clogged poors I'm assuming). It happened on several occasions before I figured out what the common denominator was.

Egg rolls are fried in vegetable oil, which is not even a real oil. Also, chinese food contains msg. I make my own egg rolls once in awhile. They are really simple to make and then you can fry them in a healther oil such as olive oil, or butter or even ghee.

It depends on what acne diet you're following. Any food can be safe on some diet. If you're avoiding gluten or following a no grain diet then you don't want to eat egg rolls unless you make them yourself with a flour you want since restaurants will make them with wheat flour. Also, they're fried so they're not all that healthy. Also, if you're doing a low glycemic diet then you'd want to avoid them as well.