Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jonah

No scab after 100% tca?

Hi guys/gals. I just did 100% tca on a couple pits. I pressed hard and twirled and held it there for some time. The pits were nice and frosted when i was done. But they never scabbed! I applied neosporin for about 2-3 days following the cross. it's day 5 now and I can see that they're never gonna scab. Any ideas on why? they always scabbed before.. eusa_think.gif

Hi guys/gals. I just did 100% tca on a couple pits. I pressed hard and twirled and held it there for some time. The pits were nice and frosted when i was done. But they never scabbed! I applied neosporin for about 2-3 days following the cross. it's day 5 now and I can see that they're never gonna scab. Any ideas on why? they always scabbed before..  eusa_think.gif

No i didn't. I got it like a year ago. But anyway I have done cross about 4 times and always put neosporin on it for the first 2 or 3 days. And they always scabbed. Still, that might be the reason. I guess i'll cut back on it next time.

Hi guys/gals. I just did 100% tca on a couple pits. I pressed hard and twirled and held it there for some time. The pits were nice and frosted when i was done. But they never scabbed! I applied neosporin for about 2-3 days following the cross. it's day 5 now and I can see that they're never gonna scab. Any ideas on why? they always scabbed before..  eusa_think.gif

all in all i'd say i have gotten about 50% improvement on my scars which are like all icepick.

i have a thread around here somewhere. i'll update it in a few weeks (when i can see the results from my last cross).