Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Posted

my spots have all gone exept about 3 which are dying anyway. Now im left with loads n loads of red marks where spots used to be - is there anything i can do to remove these - and are they permenant....?

Posted

Not permanent. I'm trying to get rid of mine, too. All I can say is look at what others have been using.

For now, I'm using a baking soda paste and an apple cider vinegar toner. my marks seem to be fading, but if this doesn't work, i'm going to try a lactic acid peel.

They'll technically go away after time, but I like to try to speed up the process since it's almost as embarrassing as regular acne.

My advice to you is to keep using the bp til you're TOTALLY clear. The, try to not use bp where the red spots are (prolongs their appearance) Then, use whatever product you see fit. There are creams, peels, home remedies, etc.

Posted
My advice to you is to keep using the bp til you're TOTALLY clear. The, try to not use bp where the red spots are (prolongs their appearance) Then, use whatever product you see fit. There are creams, peels, home remedies, etc.

Posted

retin-a is made to help marks too. keep putting it on and itll go away soon.