Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lauramarie

bought some new products..anyone use them??

hey all!

I got a sample of Olay Regenerist serum yesterday..i have not used it yet, I want to know if anyone has used it?? what is it good for?? does it cause breakouts??

alos I bought Got2Be Mashed Up face masque..it's a banana/oatmeal masque for dry skin...any one heard of it??

thanks!

Hey laura,

My friend Mariaa used the syrum, atleast i think it was that and said that it fades her red marks but it also gave her tiny bumps all over her skin... so now she only uses it to spot treat cause its very effective on single pimples ?? Not sure, maybe give her a PM.

hey all!

I got a sample of Olay Regenerist serum yesterday..i have not used it yet, I want to know if anyone has used it?? what is it good for?? does it cause breakouts??

alos I bought Got2Be Mashed Up face masque..it's a banana/oatmeal masque for dry skin...any one heard of it??

thanks!

thanks! i used the mask today..i liked it..smelled AMAZING! good enough to eat! it made my skin feel soft and abit tingly...i'm not sure im going to try the Regenerist though until my face it totally clear(i still have 2 active zits) and then maybe i'll use it to fade my red marks which TAKE SOO LONG to fade!!