Notifications
Clear all

anyone know of a good tinted moisturizer?

MemberMember
(@sara)

Posted : 10/26/2002 1:12 pm

anyone know of a good tinted oil-free,non-comedogenic moisturizer? I figure if I use this I would get some coverage for my red marks and need to put less make-up or maybe none. Maybe guys can use one too. anyone know of one?

thanks

MemberMember
(@m90)

Posted : 11/11/2002 8:52 pm

Cover Girl used to make a very good tinted moisturizer called CG Smoothers. Not sure if they still do or not. I used to use it some when I had pretty good skin while taking BCP. Now I need something with more coverage.

Good Luck!

MemberMember
(@jadore_dior)

Posted : 07/03/2005 10:54 pm

Yep they still make CG Smoothers and its really great for places like the beach and pool and it has SPF so its even better!

MemberMember
(@campfitnfun)

Posted : 07/03/2005 11:31 pm

Hey! I'd like everything in a tinted moisturizer that was said in tha tfirst post! Except I want to add that i want sunscreen as well. Does the cover girl moisterizer yall are talkin about have sunscreen in it? If not, then what r some good tinted oil-free moisterizers that r non-comedoloic and have sunscreen?

Thanks!

MemberMember
(@u-s-e-r-n-a-m-e)

Posted : 07/04/2005 1:26 pm

Almay has a tinted moisturizer that is water-proof. It is called "Sports Formula". You can check it out here:

Almay moisture tint sports formula makeup light

[Edited link out]

[Edited link out]

MemberMember
(@jadore_dior)

Posted : 07/04/2005 1:34 pm

Yea the Covergirl has SPF 15, it's great. Does the Almay stuff cause breakouts?

MemberMember
(@u-s-e-r-n-a-m-e)

Posted : 07/04/2005 1:39 pm

Does the Almay stuff cause breakouts?

It says it is non-comedogenic. I never used it long enough to say if it causes breakouts or not, the color looked weird on me. (There's not many colors to choose from.)

MemberMember
(@naturalcure1)

Posted : 11/25/2016 2:51 am

Sanre organics has an amazing tinted moisturizer that is actually great for your skin too! You can find at Whole Foods or online :) best of luck!

MemberMember
(@spicynatalie)

Posted : 03/19/2017 3:23 pm

i like to use garnier's bb creams, and neutragena came out with a pretty good one recently called hydroboost tint or something like that. i use it everyday and it doesnt exactly cover acne but its great at covering redness and evening out my skin tone and leaving my skin hydrated.

MemberMember
(@thebean)

Posted : 03/19/2017 3:58 pm

If you already have a moisturizer that you like, you can try Clinique BIY drops. It's tint made for adding to the moisturizer of your choice.

MemberMember
(@megmarsh)

Posted : 03/28/2017 9:32 am

I don't use tinted moisturizer because I need more coverage lol ^^ but I've heard that Nars has a pretty great one. ^_^