Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Shitty part is, I've spent the past 6 years with acne. Now I'm practically almost clear, got a couple zits, and some fading red marks. But after that I'm good.. The reason this is here is because I'm getting complimented by girls all the time now. They say I'm hot, cute, they love my clothes, hell, some girl today even said she LOVED ME and I didn't even know her. But before all of this, I never went out with women, and I'm just starting now. So it's like I'm starting late, and I've gone from the ignored to the praised. It's a weird feeling. Doesn't make you feel that good. It just really demonstrates everyone's love of physical beauty, but I don't really blame them anyway, because some people ARE FUCKING UGLY. But still. I don't know. I don't know how to explain this. It's so confusing.

It's not mean. It's the truth. Remember that kid playing the banjo in Deliverance? Nuff said.

congrats. hope ya didn't jinx yourself by posting this! you don't have any scars? you're lucky. lots of people on this forum finally clear up only to be left with a face full of scars.

Guest Shjaker

Hmm..

Interesting how we all have different approaches on becoming clear.

Before I got acne I was pretty popular and had guys trailing after me. And when I get clear again and the same thing happens, Im going to snub all of them, call them assholes, and give none of them the time of day.

Guest OnlyJoe

doubt.gif

ill be impressed if you pull that one off

Guest OnlyJoe

challenge accepted, i love to see you snub brad pitt off lol.gif

Guest Shjaker
challenge accepted, i love to see you snub brad pitt off lol.gif

Guest OnlyJoe

maybe just paranoia, we have all seen you. acne or not wub.gif

Yeah. This whole thread's about the constant surge of attention once one becomes clear. It's unexpected, unavoidable, and right now I don't know how to deal with it.

My skin at its worst... under flash camera. Apparently I don't look like this but I still took the photo just to show a difference.

I see no acne at all...unless it's on the other side of your face THAT IS NOT THERE!!! haha i'm JK...Good job on getting clear....

u look like ben stiller in one of your pic.. congrat on becoming clear but dont get over confident cuz that kills..

Yay eusa_clap.gif

Good for you!

Have you gotten a phone call from the beautiful people yet?

Make sure you say hi for the rest of us!

eusa_dance.gif

I see no acne at all...unless it's on the other side of your face THAT IS NOT THERE!!! haha i'm JK...Good job on getting clear....

Your not ugly but your not stunning either.

Well, I think your quite good looking, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder....

I noticed you're wearing the same shirt in the "acne at it's worst" pic and in the one

"last week" same room too.....interesting coincidence

Ayla