Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok, look. First of all i ain't a marketer or any thing like that. I'm a 20 yr old, guy who had acne, and got rid of it by using proactiv. I'm not endorsing it cuz i know it didn't work for a lot of people. Dont get into the thing that works for everyone else. Believe me i have tried it and it doesnt work. Everyone is different, even if you have oily skin, that doesn't mean you should treat it the same way someone else with oily skin does. Send me a note, or post and i can help you individually. I have helped almost 20 people. I know that probably isn't a lot to you, but hey, if you are on this page you have probably tried dumber things, right? (like washing your face with piss!? I mean c'mon).

Just tell me what kind of skin you have, and your ethnicity, age, and gender.

Thats it.

lmfao ok.. since I have acne all over my body (and tried alot of products) I'm going to call your bluff.

Acne: Face, Neck, Back, Lower Back, Chest and Arms.

Male

USA

Non Oily skin, very prone to breakouts, dont have many blackheads (That im aware of). Im 20 years old, I have cysts more than anything. Red marks from past breakouts. currently 3 active pimples on my face from using BP. wink.gif give it a shot lets see what you got.

Hey Xorcist, dude, i aint trying to make a profit or anything dude, im on your side. I know what it feels like. People telling you this works and that works, and when you try it, it doesn't huh? Dude, jus chill. Dont forget im trying to help you, not insult or make fun of you.

If you need help on acne send me a personal message, i want to maintain your level of privacy, and it can help me, help you individually without embarrasing you or anything.

Thanks

Hey Xorcist, dude, i aint trying to make a profit or anything dude, im on your side.  I know what it feels like.  People telling you this works and that works, and when you try it, it doesn't huh?  Dude, jus chill.  Dont forget im trying to help you, not insult or make fun of you.

If you need help on acne send me a personal message, i want to maintain your level of privacy, and it can help me, help you individually without embarrasing you or anything.

Thanks

No im not using a book, there is no book that can really cure you or anyone. and hey if you dont want help then your wasting your time reading this. the reason i want to have it done individually is because then people will think ooo if he told him/her that this work, then it will work for me. but as everyone should know, but doesn't, it doesn't work like that.

No im not using a book, there is no book that can really cure you or anyone.  and hey if you dont want help then your wasting your time reading this.  the reason i want to have it done individually is because then people will think ooo if he told him/her that this work, then it will work for me.  but as everyone should know, but doesn't, it doesn't work like that.