Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest lawnboy

girl

Guest lawnboy

so there is this girl in my class that I really like. I have had serious thoughts lately of asking her out. I've talked with some of her friends and I think that there might be a chance that she might be interested in me as well. My problem is that I seem to keep doubting that she will want to go out with me. I am extremely self concious about my acne and can't seem to find any reason why anyone would want to go out with me. I have never been in a relationship of any kind before and never liked anyone any where near as much as this girl. I am definitly new to dating and I am very confused as to what I should do or how to cope with my emotions...

Guest lawnboy

i'm not sure what would happen to my confidence if I were to just bite the bullet and ask her and she were to say no...

i would say go for it

your comfidence may go down if she says no

but if she would have said yes and u didn't u r going to regret it even more

so there is this girl in my class that I really like. I have had serious thoughts lately of asking her out. I've talked with some of her friends and I think that there might be a chance that she might be interested in me as well. My problem is that I seem to keep doubting that she will want to go out with me. I am extremely self concious about my acne and can't seem to find any reason why anyone would want to go out with me. I have never been in a relationship of any kind before and never liked anyone any where near as much as this girl. I am definitly new to dating and I am very confused as to what I should do or how to cope with my emotions...

flirt a little first and see how she reacts.

I once waited for ages for a guy to ask me out and by the time he got up the courage I had given up on him and was invloved with another guy.

My situation's wierder.

When we see in person it seems like he likes me, but online, phone, he always seems to blow me off, I dunno. He acts worse than a friend. But we'll hook up and that'll be the end of it prolly.

GO FOR IT, just do it. If she IS waiting for you to do something, do SOMETHING

its easy enough to say 'go for it' but thats easier said than done........isnt it..?

Ive been in a few relationships but ive never approached a girl and said 'will you go out with me'..... its always just happened naturally. concentrate on becoming her friend first - try to get an idea of whether she likes you or not before you make a move...

the only things i would reccomend are

dont play mind games

dont act desperate,

make her laugh

and dont stress about your spots!

I dont know if your old enough to drink, but its always a good way to start things off. Dont get totally wasted, just get a bit tipsy then you'll be able to flirt with more confidence (and vice-versa).

anyway good luck mate...

Guest Zitro

I don't have that much experience ... but waiting too much killed me in my recent experience.

Try making small moves, like asking her out, or becoming friends... then you'll gain confidence to make the big moves if she seems to like you.

Good luck, sorry if that wasn't much help.

i would take her out ,not to a movie though, somewhere where you can talk with her and then ask her if shes interested if she is ask her out... or you can do it the 2 nd way just do it just ask her out...but im guessing the first one would be better if you didnt wanna look like a fool if she said no... just my 2 cents...good luck!

dont play mind games

dont act desperate,

make her laugh

and dont stress about your spots!

is a good advice. PLEASE PLEASE ONE THING DONT PLAY MIND GAMES

kjldf;aidaifdnjakgd%kjda;lk

i would say not acting desperate is the most important.. nobody like a stalker. just ask her out for lunch or whatever and find out if she really likes you. act carefree, be yourself and relax and if she likes you as you suspected great if not, next case.

i'd advise heavily against becoming a friend first... unless she really is interested in you because you'll wind up a guy friend that won't get any ass but will get to talk to her 24/7 and that aint where you wanna be

btw a tip, in my experience at least...

you can always tell if they really like you by looking at their eyes.. a girl that likes you will usually have their eyes opened wider than usual and appear to be almost in a dreamy state when they look at you. some might even say that their eyes have a certain twinkle in them if they really want you

Does she coyly smile, spark a gleam in her eye, flick her hair and seem to be fidgeting around you?

wub.gif

If so, this is evidence she may fancy you. Have no worries and go for it, the worst she can do is turn you into a friend right?

Does she coyly smile, spark a gleam in her eye, flick her hair and seem to be fidgeting around you?

If so, this is evidence she may fancy you. Have no worries and go for it, the worst she can do is turn you into a friend right?

Guest OnlyJoe

if i were you i wouldnt go near your friends bird. birds come and go friends are always your friends.

Be brave and go for it.If you don't go for it,you're going to regret it.My skin is terrible and I've braved up to do it.I wasn't lucky,but it was worth a try.If she doesn't like you,what can you do about it?Move on and find someone else.Just don't act too self concious.be confident,but not cocky.Act like you know you're worth it.

It could work out.I've seen people with acne with partners,including myself.It is so common,that people are starting to not care.

i understand about the guy friend thing, but how else are yo usupposed to get to know someone without being their friend?

well it really is impossible to read girls, read anyone.

Lawnboy, are you on speaking terms with the girl? 'test the waters' do a little flirting, see how she takes it.

===

WZA made me laugh 'no one likes a stalker'. LOL.

==

*****can I ask, if a friend is avoiding you and being a little cold and avoids eye contact does that mean they hate you?***