Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KSW-MAD!

Compressed powder and moisturiser.

Has any one crushed compressed powder up really fine and then mixed it with their moisturiser. Would this actually work?

Steven.

Guest Pookie

Never done it..but why do you want to? I have crushed up pressed powder to use as loose before but never mixed it.

Guest Pookie

You could just try it with a small amount to see how it goes...you can mix liquid foundation with moisturiser to get a sheer coverage product. It may be hard to mix a dry powder with a liquid..good luck smile.gif

Hi Steven,

This would work, but you might be better off starting with mineral foundation -- which is already finely milled in loose powder form -- and then blending with a few drops of moisturizer. I do this often when I want a more dewy, natural look without quite so much coverage. Give it a try!

Take care!

I live in the united kingdom and could only pay by check as i dont wanna tell my mum that im using her visa card to buy me make-up. I have looked at your site and i would love to be able to try some but I dont think it would be possiable.

Guest Pookie
Hi Steven,

This would work, but you might be better off starting with mineral foundation -- which is already finely milled in loose powder form -- and then blending with a few drops of moisturizer.  I do this often when I want a more dewy, natural look without quite so much coverage.  Give it a try!

Take care!