Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mstar2007

WHERE'S MY GEL!

i Ordered BP gel back in december 30th, and ITS STILL NOT HERE YET...i live in a college dorm, is that the problem...i am waiting for the gel and am getting frustrated that it still hasnt arrived yet and yet there is still a charge on my card!

You're right, it should be there by today. Today is the 14th working day. Please write to [email protected] and confirm your correct address when you write. We'll figure it out and get you your gel. You might also want to talk to campus mail and see if they deliver large envelopes to another location other than your box.

Hey I feel your pain, I ordered my gel on the 17th of December and I live in a House, not a dorm and am from the States, Today is Jan 20th still no Bp.

I contacted them like you said and basically they said the same thing you have..in my dorm for packages we collect them in a mail room and they are signed for meaning there are records if I happen to get a package, so far on my written records this year I have not received any packages...so again what should i do now??...i really need the bp gel so i can stop using this neutrogena lol

mstar,

Please write to [email protected] and explain to them what your dorm post office told you. We will send you out another package priority with delivery confirmation this time, so we can track it.

Oftentimes mail on campuses can get crazy. Sorry about that.

-Dan

Pugsby, we had a computer glitch on the 10th when we sent stuff out, and your order was affected and was not sent. We have resent your original order and are resending an extra tube for the mistake. Sorry about that.

Envy, priority mail is 2-4 working days. It should be there any time now.

Yeah, I also ordered around 10th of January. I live in Poland and I believe today is the 16th working day. So I already sent an e-mail with the shipping number and everthing, but I was wondering if my BP gel got sent or not, or if it just takes a while. Can't wait to try it! eusa_dance.gif

Timychka, if your delivery date was Jan. 10, you were also affected most likely. In that case, you also were resent your package along with an extra tube.

Dan USPS is always lazy and leaves gel at facility I have to pick this up, is there plan to offer shipping VIA UPS? USPS service is very bad.