Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kamstan

Where is the best place to buy

Sorry, I don't know what will work better for wrinkles. I have read that Salicylic acid is generally more potent. I like the MUAC lactic peel. I have tried both 40 and 55%.

In my opinion, the best SA peel is the 20% peel from http://www.naturalskinshop.com/. I absolutely love it. It stings, but doesn't burn the skin.

I also use the 50% lactic peel from www.larachem.com. It's a tad stronger (lower ph) than the MUAC 55% peel, for less money.

In my opinion, the best SA peel is the 20% peel from http://www.naturalskinshop.com/.  I absolutely love it. It stings, but doesn't burn the skin.

I also use the 50% lactic peel from www.larachem.com. It's a tad stronger (lower ph) than the MUAC 55% peel, for less money.

I bought my 40% lactic peel from www.puredeming.com. It's only $9. I heard that if you're just starting peels, you should start with a low percentage so your skin gets adapted to it. The peel has worked pretty well for me and my acne-prone skin.

well, im not new to peels, i have done glycolic, tca and jessner, but never a SA or lactic. I just emailed the lady i bought my jessner peel from(wich i love)the peel that is, anyways i asked her if she ever sells SA peels and she told me she does she sells 20% or a 10% SA with 5%lactic mixed in it, she said the sa lactic one doesnt make you peel, she said she prfers the mix peel, and im thinkin it sounds good, I trust her peels 100% so im pro going to order from her, she also said she can make it whatever % I preferred.