Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ylem

Is This a good place to buy TCA?

Does anyone ACTUALLY have first hand knowledge or ingredients list or a email from anyone of the sellers on ebay to say the ingredients are any different from the ones from peelsondemand.com, makeupchoice.com etc etc . Who knows if the ones from sites are purer?

Guest Tracy
Ok then, will somebody who has used TCA recommend me the best place to buy it for my own personal safety?

Well why dont you say what the bad experiences are!!!!! why is everyone so cryptic on here!

what was the problem? did the acid mess up your face? did you get the ingredient list? and how come you didnt leave a negative or even a neutral feedback if you were unhappy?

Guest Tracy

Do a TCA Complex search on the site. All your questions have been answered a thousand times before.

Does anyone ACTUALLY have first hand knowledge or ingredients list or a email from anyone of the sellers on ebay to say the ingredients are any different from the ones from peelsondemand.com, makeupchoice.com etc etc . Who knows if the ones from sites are purer?

i looked thru the feedback myself and saw loads of returning customers too, so whats the point of tracy saying they had a bad experience but then not saying what it is , and then after bothering to reply yet still not bothering to answer the question, if you know something just type it ! you already went to the effort of replying!

the fact is that probably the 3 main TCA sellers on ebay all sell good TCA cheaply, and have over 3000 positive feedbacks put together, the negative feedbacks are for late delivery etc, and if you read most of them people say great product works really well on their faces etc.

People on this forum say dont buy off ebay etc but never have any examples or tell you why or what seller, if someone has 1000 positive feedbacks for TCA its probably obvious that its gonna be good.

The people that slag it off probably either brought there TCA for $100 + and dont want people gettin a good deal or work for the sites people suggest you should get it from, have you seen how lame peelsondemand.com website is? would you buy really rather get it from them rather then ebay?ha.

i looked thru the feedback myself and saw loads of returning customers too, so whats the point of tracy saying they had a bad experience but then not saying what it is , and then after bothering to reply yet still not bothering to answer the question, if you know something just type it ! you already went to the effort of replying!

the fact is that probably the 3 main TCA sellers on ebay all sell good TCA cheaply, and have over 3000 positive feedbacks put together, the negative feedbacks are for late delivery etc, and if you read most of them people say great product works really well on their faces etc.

People on this forum say dont buy off ebay etc but never have any examples or tell you why or what seller, if someone has 1000 positive feedbacks for TCA its probably obvious that its gonna be good.

The people that slag it off probably either brought there TCA for $100 + and dont want people gettin a good deal or work for the sites people suggest you should get it from, have you seen how lame peelsondemand.com website is? would you buy really rather get it from them rather then ebay?ha.