Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

lol, we missed you. i thought ever since you went clear you just started drifing.... and drfting.... and drifting until acne.org is something of the past..

nice to know you came back to visit though tongue.gif

while you were away, my thread snuck up 500 posts tongue.gif

the loser gang now has the 3 largest threads in this forum. sweet

i care less about acne when i dont have any foundation on. i can believe i started to wear it. ew.

lol, darling, even at your acne's peek, it didnt qualify for charlie's qualifications for needing to take the tane tongue.gif im still kicking myself for selling it to you tongue.gif you better expect some kick ass present on your birthday lol. i have your address you know

lol, darling, even at your acne's peek, it didnt qualify for charlie's qualifications for needing to take the tane tongue.gif im still kicking myself for selling it to you tongue.gif you better expect some kick ass present on your birthday lol. i have your address you know

well, for one accutane does have its side effects, and i actually sold her accutane with no consideration for her health at all! i mean, what kind of a person am i.

Well she does know what she was doing and what she was getting in to, especially having done all the blood test stuff. But I was just curious as to how Accutane would affect the body in the long-run. That's all.

i dont think she got blood tests or even consent from a qualified dermatologist. i mean what derm would put her on tane. just look at how PRETTY SHE IS. ohh if only she was a few years younger and lived in canada. wub.gifwub.gif lol

uhh tane, can sometimes weaken your bone joints, sevre depression, er in rare cases brain damage, liver damage, and can give birth defects

I know the side effects, just wasn't sure if it would be worse in the long term. Like maybe make a person more likely to get anyone of them? Or if it's okay so long as the person doesn't exceed the maximum dose?

I think she got a blood test done didn't she? She said about her friend helping her get it done since she's a phlebotomist or something. I read that somewhere on here. (Yeah, I've been lurking around this forum for a month or so before I signed up. =X)

And I had no idea she wasn't in Canada. I thought she was, just one of those wrong hunches, I guess. tongue.gif

Okay, I'm going to stop posting now. Not like she has acknowledged me yet. And it's rude for me to keep chitchatting here, as if it's my log. I don't know why, but I just feel it is rude. Sorry again! smile.gif

Oh, I didn't say you were ignoring me because I've noticed you haven't posted much recently. I just felt I should have waited till you came back online to at least read my first post, for like an introduction thingy. No one starts a conversation with, "Hi, yadda yadda yadda" because that is just self-centered, and rude to not acknowledge the presence of another first, especially since this is your own personal log. I hope I'm making sense here? redface.gif

It's glad to read that you have considered the effects, even though you haven't found out what they are. I've read of Cameron Diaz, but never Justin Timberlake - good to know!

A pimple inside the nose hurts, and it sucks because you couldn't do much about it. The plus is that it wouldn't show. Good luck and take care! I hope all goes well for you (and may that pimple disappear soon too)! =)

OMG HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

soooo long since you came here. we await more of your adventures :)

hey charlie.

damn i haven't posted since October.

i have small bumps i'm worried. haven't been taking tane.

OMG HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

soooo long since you came here. we await more of your adventures :)

hey charlie.

damn i haven't posted since October.

i have small bumps i'm worried. haven't been taking tane.

lol, does that mean youre gunna be comong back here more often? :)

alright, so i did a 20% SA peel a few days ago, coz i noticed little bumps on the corner of my mouth and some more on the skin near my ears.

now the bumps spread to my cheeks, and i'm freaked out and i don't the same thing to happen again. last year was terrible with the breakup with an asshole ex-bf. i'm still fairly clearskinned but my scalp and face is getting itchy, and i feel like the acne is going to haunt my life again.

at least i know now what works for me, and will not spend money on this and that product to clear up my face.

damn so i'm kinda back to day 1.

today, i just cleansed my face with the proactive toner. i know that is not enough. i will use my oxylight again to target the bumps.

and of course, i ordered my candies. i hope my order goes through. the package should come in about 14-21 days. so that's next month. i will have to be careful and be disciplined with cleansing my face. no more sleeping with my makeup on.