Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Awwww nooo, our group got removed sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

you think if we come up with a different group name, joel will make it? the loser group got removed because i think dan didnt like the name

i've stopped wearing makeup and the boy noticed the marks. he asked me when i had acne - told him 6 months ago. he asked if i popped them. told him i didn't. anyways we're still together, even though he finally saw the ugly version of me heheheheh. wub.gif

wow, at least you could talk to him about it, even if it lasted for a few seconds.

Well...now he knows.... time to jump into that shower (o;

BTW, that hat is hot. Are you wearing makeup in that pic?? Your skin looks as good as a baby's bum....as if its never been touched by acne or anything for that matter.

ahhhhh not going to new york tour anywhere. damn. parents think its too dangerous.... doubt.gif guess ill have to stay home and just explore toronto on my 9 hour bike expiditions

lol, you do it with a bike, water, camera, and motivation to have something to brag to your friends about. also its good excercise

i really dunno. i just remember the way to my friend's house. , regonized the area and turned the hell back because it was getting late tongue.gif

we are talking about downtown toronto right?