Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

the guy i'm dating has back and butt acne.

it sounds gross right? but it doesn't really look bad. i like him better with it actually haha.

but i'm not dating him anymore. we've fizzled out. i don't feel hurt. after Derek, no guy would ever ever be able to hurt me again.

i think the thing i'm using for my dark marks is working to fade it. i'll ask my bro this morning if there's a difference.

I LOVE ACCUTANE!!!!!! wub.gif

Guest Amy Lee
the guy i'm dating has back and butt acne.

it sounds gross right? but it doesn't really look bad. i like him better with it actually haha.

but i'm not dating him anymore. we've fizzled out. i don't feel hurt. after Derek, no guy would ever ever be able to hurt me again.

me too, back and butt! sad.gif  How did you know he has butt acne? shock.gif

Why did you breakup? Oh well, like the saying goes, "There are many boys/girls out there." biggrin.gif I wish you well. biggrin.gif

i kept talking about accutane to my derm, but he told me that he'll put me on anitbiotics first before considering accutane or blu therapy. what a bastard! he already told me that i have acne that is scarring. that's enough to be put on tane!

on my next visit, i'll beg to get off the antibiotics do the tane.

yes, ask him if he could put you on tane right away. get another derm. you wouldn't want to scar more.

oh mr. l!!! i know what i'd do with $200 - I'd buy more tane!!!!! biggrin.gif

not exactly,

i consider 25+ pimples to be accutane worthy, although my derm told me 50+ is tane worthy.

scarring acne doesnt mean anything. you could have one pimple that can scar(probably due to picking or popping or too much touching)

not exactly,

i consider 25+ pimples to be accutane worthy, although my derm told me 50+ is tane worthy.

scarring acne doesnt mean anything. you could have one pimple that can scar(probably due to picking or popping or too much touching)

not exactly,

25+ at the same time?

lol for real, if you look back at my old pictures, i had 300+ visible ones. not those small porish/blackhead kinda ones.

I'm sorry about your ex....  I'm sure you'll find someone else though.  You're so pretty and as far as I can see, you're a genuinely nice person.  You can't beat that combo.  wink.gif

I can't wait until I can look in the mirror at myself acne-free.  I like the way I look just... minus the acne.

BTW, did Accutane help with red marks//evening out your skintone?

Thanks again.  biggrin.gif

yup don't wait - it's good that you're going to start tane on the summer...i never had the initial breakout but so many of taners had them and you never know...

i'm currently dating someone who's too good to be true. it will end soon i know. i have this hourglass in my mind....drip, drip, drip, the end is near. amazingly though everyday i expect it to end but he keeps calling (for now). we'll see.

thanks. i think i'm quite attractive, but it's the personality and conversation that counts. I'm still working on those.

Accutane has helped prevent pimples from coming up. However, I use other products to fade the dark marks that my old pimples left behind. My mom and my brother see a drastic improvement. I use papaya bar soap, and also the green papaya cream. the green papaya cream is so good! i had to order it from the Philippines but it's all worth it. i can actually not wear make-up, but i'll wait a little bit more until they marks are all faded.

good luck to you!

yup don't wait - it's good that you're going to start tane on the summer...i never had the initial breakout but so many of taners had them and you never know...

i'm currently dating someone who's too good to be true. it will end soon i know. i have this hourglass in my mind....drip, drip, drip, the end is near. amazingly though everyday i expect it to end but he keeps calling (for now). we'll see.

thanks. i think i'm quite attractive, but it's the personality and conversation that counts. I'm still working on those.

Accutane has helped prevent pimples from coming up. However, I use other products to fade the dark marks that my old pimples left behind. My mom and my brother see a drastic improvement. I use papaya bar soap, and also the green papaya cream. the green papaya cream is so good! i had to order it from the Philippines but it's all worth it. i can actually not wear make-up, but i'll wait a little bit more until they marks are all faded.

good luck to you!

the LIKAS papaya soap is available in any Filipino store. It might be available in Asian stores too.

the cream...well i had to order it from my homeland.

basically, try to get a cream that has papaine extract on it.

the LIKAS papaya soap is available in any Filipino store. It might be available in Asian stores too.

the cream...well i had to order it from my homeland.

basically, try to get a cream that has papaine extract on it.