Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Your skin looks amazing.

Don't worry about boys!!

You could get any boy.  eusa_dance.gif  wink.gif

Anyways, I couldn't find where you said what dosage you started with??

What dosage did you start with and did you get an initial breakout?

How long did it take for you to get clear??

Sorry for all the questions.  eusa_angel.gif  I'm having a dilemna as to wait out taking Accutane (I'm going to India for a month... coming back mid July) and visit my friends in mid July to late July ORstart taking Accutane in mid July and visit my friends in mid July to late July ORto start taking Accutane in mid July and visit my friends in mid August to late August.

What do you suggest?

I need some advice!!

I also don't know what dosage to start on... I was thinking 10-20 mg.  My acne is mild but back acne is worse.

I want to be able to wear a swimsuit (BIKINI) without being conscious of my back acne and when I visit my friends we're planning to go innertubing and wakeboarding.  eusa_boohoo.gif

I'm leaving tomorrow for India so... if you could back to me ASAP that would be awesome.  biggrin.gif

advice? um...i suggest you start with a low dose for the first month...it might prevent a horrible initial breakout....and plus if you're planning to stay in the sun wear sunscreen!! (duh, lol!)....don't do any other regimen, just let tane do it's work. and oh, i know it's hard to be patient and notice results, so i definitely suggest you don't look in the mirror too much.

What dosage do you suggest, I was thinking 10 or 20....

Thanks for all the advice/input... I really appreciate it!

I have mild acne but it makes me feel really insecure sometimes... and I wish I could wear tanktops and stuff but I'm way too self-conscious about my worse back acne & mild chest acne.  eusa_wall.gif

Is it the same one?

Meh, I don't know why I mistake Our Lady Peace to Jars of Clay. lol. Probably because they're both Christian bands? The only Jars of Clay song i remember is Unforgetful You and Flood. I think I used to listen to Tea and Sympathy. See, this is so long ago....four or five years...these days the only music i can listen to are those mindless songs like..."I need you to shake yo ass girl...whoah whoah whoah..." lol...so embarasssing...

^i was into techno in the late 90s...chemical brothers, fatboy slim, prodigy, moby etc....omg now i remember playing "Firestarter" on full volume before - yeah is better when it's louder.

however i really can't dance to it...sort of just throw myself around lol.

so have you picked up the guitar lately? right now I'm trying to play and sing "Buses and Trains" by Bachelor Girl...it's very simple...D-A-G-A and some other minor chords...but the vocals is kinda hard...too high for me.

songs that i've been wanting to play forever but i probably never will:

Landslide by Smashing Pumpkins

I Wanna Be With You by Mandy Moore (yes i know lol! but the acoustic version is awesome to play!)

Power of Two by Indigo Girls

Under the Bridge by RHCP

if only i haven't stopped playing...i would have been very good at it now. eusa_wall.gif

^i was into techno in the late 90s...chemical brothers, fatboy slim, prodigy, moby etc....omg now i remember playing "Firestarter" on full volume before - yeah is better when it's louder.

however i really can't dance to it...sort of just throw myself around lol.

so have you picked up the guitar lately? right now I'm trying to play and sing "Buses and Trains" by Bachelor Girl...it's very simple...D-A-G-A and some other minor chords...but the vocals is kinda hard...too high for me.

songs that i've been wanting to play forever but i probably never will:

Landslide by Smashing Pumpkins

I Wanna Be With You by Mandy Moore (yes i know lol! but the acoustic version is awesome to play!)

Power of Two by Indigo Girls

Under the Bridge by RHCP

if only i haven't stopped playing...i would have been very good at it now.  eusa_wall.gif

i havnt really learned anything new either for a while. basically the only song i can play is blackbird by the beatles. dissapointing eh?

OMG charlie you must be so good! that song is very beautiful...and complicated! lots of plucking! i think it's mostly plucking right?

oh, I see how it is... you're too good for techno now huh?  lol, just kidding  lol.gif  It is hard to dance to. 

Yeah, I hear you... most clubs play hip hop now.  Everytime I go down to the bar (it's a dance club at night, small town) they're playing some remix of Beyonce's Naughty Girl.  I have to say, it is sexier to see a woman dance to that rather than mosh to Firestarter, lol. 

Wow, you pick some hard songs to play.  I try and stay in practice but I haven't learned anything new for a while... kind of stuck in a rut.  "Buses and Trains" doesn't seem so bad... pretty straight forward.  I won't try the lyrics though, lol

I did learn to play "landslide" a while back, that's a cool song.  I like the Indigo Girls, they have some good stuff... I started learning "Power of two"- that's a cool song but really hard!  I've almost got the intro down, but I'm not happy with it- I think it sounds better using two strings, instead of playing the notes... but that will take some more time to get right.  The version I have sounds like the pick certain strings, makes for an unusual rythm.

Do you like Matchbox 20?  I'd love to learn more of their songs.  I've just about figured out "Hang"- pretty easy G C E & A. I've been working on "Long Day" forever, the accoustic ver.  That's a hard song to play, I haven't been able to work through the "Reach down a hand in your pocket" part.  Love the vocals in that song, but I sound all funny 'cause I don't want my neighbors to hear, lol.

heh, what skin update should i do? i never think about my skin anymore...i still got marks that makeup covers...

i think my life revolves around this thing called love. it's pathetic, it is. coz i get too heartbroken when the relationship ends. my life stops.

i just met somebody, very recently. just this monday in fact. by tuesday, let's say i'm head over heels. last night i wanted to see him but he was busy. i wanted to see him so bad. tonight, although i promised my sister i won't go out (i've been going out every single day and drinking with friends) i'm gonna ask him to see me. i don't care anymore about pride and appearances - it all boils down to what i feel.

he's going to CA before september though, to study there and take up Law. so if we ended dating together we only have two months to be together. what is it with me that i fall in love with men who'll only be with me for no more than three months?

but yes i think i'm over Derek, but this guy is like another version of him. sigh.

lol it's as easy as poo

just rythm(sp?) is funky. I made up my own sound lol. Its close enough to the real thing. I learned the song in 2 days. The only problems i had was extending the pinky. So if you're looking for the tabs and it says pinky on 8th fret, index on 4th, just put it on 5th. sounds the same. same thing applies for a few others.

i dont think i can go for some love yet lol. need to grow another 5 inches and rid the red marks plus no make up before i can feel deserving of a girl. And im picky. Ironic eh? Someone with bad scars such as me, being picky for a girl? Smiles, gets me all the time tongue.gif

techno is good for 2 things

1) exercising

2) getting hyped up to do something

and if you can dance to it, add a number 3 on that list tongue.gif

damn i get a pimple on my back. down tell me they migrated. I can apply this to my geography work. you see, the back has a lot of job oppertunities and resources. the climate is also a lot warmer there. The face has been depleted of its resources adn jobs.

its great that you dont think of your face anymore. I only worry when i sweat. thats when it reddens up and stands out.

well anyway techno is really disturbing...i find myself staring into space when i listen to it...he says it's mind control and it's probably true. don't you think there might be subliminal messages in this kind of music? lol!

I loved Matchbox 20, i think i bought their album with "Bent" on it, but gee i must have had a massive memory loss. That's all i can remember. "Push" was really popular, and I loved the piano version of "3am." all their other songs i haven't got the chance to listen to. I also love "Unwell" - too bad they disbanded. You must tell me the songs I should download, i wanna get reacquainted with their songs again.

vertigo, heh, i'm the worst person to give advice about love. i'm all fucked up. lol.gif

whatever comes out from my mouth about love is probably wrong.

logan, you don't have to defend techno. i'm starting to get into it now. i'm dating this guy who djs and he is spending a lot of time educating me about his favorite artists. he gets frustrated with my inability to distinguish trance to house to acid to funk to euro. YOU HAVE TO TEACH ME ABOUT TECHNO! i have to appear at least 50% knowledgeable about it.

lol, sorry about that!

ok, can you give me a link?

ah, the things i do for men. sigh.

skin update.

i have this pimple on my hairline. the first one i've ever had for months.

the boy i'm with right now has some pimples in the back. somehow i'm glad, coz damn i'd feel so insecure. he's too gorgeous for words.

i'm currently 104 lbs. many people has accused me of being anorexic. i am not. i just can't eat a lot now - i have to retrain my stomach to take in more food.

charlie, how did you change your username? i wanna change mine, since i use the same on some of my accounts. i don't wanna be googled and traced here. as much as acne.org has helped me cope, i don't want to keep explaining to people how i got clear. i don't want my skin to rule my life again.

doing anything for the summer??

im going to new york, new york then atlantic city, then washington, who hoo

got 200 dolalrs spending money as well. what's there to buy...

doing anything for the summer??

im going to new york, new york then atlantic city, then washington, who hoo

got 200 dolalrs spending money as well. what's there to buy...

i wanna buy something cool, but lots of it lol.

i mean id go for another pair of shoes but thats like 100, and i only got 100 left.

ill probably see some shows then save up the money for something else

eh, what's AC. to me AC is air conditioning tongue.gif

oh yeah, had my lipid risk profile tested. my cholesterol is high, as well as my cpk and isos. but over all i'm in good health, as evaluated by the lab technician. i'll post the results later. it was done last week so i have to look for the paper.

gotta exercise again. the lowest weight i had was 104 lbs, but now I'm back at 108, so i gotta work my ass.

i wanna buy something cool, but lots of it lol.

i mean id go for another pair of shoes but thats like 100, and i only got 100 left.

ill probably see some shows then save up the money for something else

eh, what's AC. to me AC is air conditioning tongue.gif

nah im one of the few kids who dont play games.

i ride bikes around the city and other cities. errmm

im an outsider. i cant believe how lazy my friends are. they wake up at 12-1 then play warcraft on the computer for endless hours

i wake at 9, ride my bike for 6 hours, then go to acne board for endless hours. perfect.

when are you going to atlantic city?? my tour takes me there as well!

it's not for certain - July 15 and 16. i'm just there to go clubbing, and maybe get drunk.

hmmm....what could i buy with $200.....jeez, i'm not that rich, i can't think of what to buy with that amount of money!

you mentioned bike. i want one, so i can exercise.

it took me a long time to briefly view your entire log!

what grabbed my attention from your log was ur ex and ur non-prescribed adventure on tane...and ur actions seems to have given great results..

damn. i barely see any blemishes from your photos. you're beautiful and acne-free.

it took me a long time to briefly view your entire log!

what grabbed my attention from your log was ur ex and ur non-prescribed adventure on tane...and ur actions seems to have given great results..

damn. i barely see any blemishes from your photos. you're beautiful and acne-free.