Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Lookin' good cool.gif . I'm glad to hear the tane worked for you. I was on 80mg for 5 mo. It helped some but I still have breakouts. I would do another round but that stuff is VERY expensive and I can't afford it, plus I want to give my body a rest since I can feel the effects. What's strange is that after stopping my skin is completely different- smaller pores, more waxy, prone to microscopic whiteheads. And it's still changing- into what I'm not sure yet eusa_eh.gif . I'm sure its different for everyone.

It seems like you've tried a lot of stuff lol, and I thought I tried a lot of products so... I was wandering if that Oxy light ever did any thing for you. I guess you could say I'm skeptical of new products but still desperate enough to hope that they work... aka a sucker.

I'm also shopping for a mild scrub (the St Ive's is too harsh). Does any one have any reccomendatios?

What's strange is that after stopping my skin is completely different- smaller pores, more waxy, prone to microscopic whiteheads.  And it's still changing- into what I'm not sure yet  eusa_eh.gif . I'm sure its different for everyone.

My skin before tane was more oily, not that I had really oily skin, and kind of tougher or thicker. My pores were also deeper. The acne I used to get was more of the kind that starts as a nasty white head on the surface and then spreads to the surrounding skin.

It made my skin look terrible- red, white and swollen sad.gif. Now I get shallow comedomes and an occasional deep cyst that doesn't surface. Nasty, I know. I hate acne! I think I could probably keep it under control if a followed a regular routine, but I got lazy using the tane. That was nice biggrin.gif.

After tane is like having someone elses skin don't you think?- heh hopefully clear skin if you're lucky. It's more sensitive now so I have to start all over with the product research.

I got my first treatment for free minus the labs, but now I have to pay. I might try saving up for the tane again- but that will probably be a few months.

My skin before tane was more oily, not that I had really oily skin, and kind of tougher or thicker.  My pores were also deeper.  The acne I used to get was more of the kind that starts as a nasty white head on the surface and then spreads to the surrounding skin.

It made my skin look terrible- red, white and swollen sad.gif.  Now I get shallow comedomes and an occasional deep cyst that doesn't surface.  Nasty, I know. I hate acne!  I think I could probably keep it under control if a followed a regular routine, but I got lazy using the tane. That was nice biggrin.gif.

After tane is like having someone elses skin don't you think?- heh hopefully clear skin if you're lucky.  It's more sensitive now so I have to start all over with the product research.

I got my first treatment for free minus the labs, but now I have to pay.  I might try saving up for the tane again- but that will probably be a few months.

how high was your dosage? i've read somewhere that a higher dosage for a short time  is more effective than low dosage on an extended tane course.

can't reply to guys yet. i was in hell again yesterday. drunk, crying, heartbroken. all the drama. i still don't feel well.

i've missed my tane dose yesterday, coz basically i ate nothing for the past few days and i don't intend to put meds in my system while my body rejects any food. even water. i'm not sleeping again. i try but i think of the stupidest things.

so anyways i shrunk even further...i lost an inch on my waistline in one week alone (or let's say four days). i wonder how's that possible? i wonder how much i weigh now? probably back to 112 lbs, and if i'm lucky, 110.

i'll try to get myself busy in the next few days. i think too much, that's the problem. michelle, i think you know what's this all about.

well guys, thanks. i'll still be around of course.

so anyways i shrunk even further...i lost an inch on my waistline in one week alone (or let's say four days). i wonder how's that possible? i wonder how much i weigh now? probably back to 112 lbs, and if i'm lucky, 110.

i'll try to get myself busy in the next few days. i think too much, that's the problem. michelle, i think you know what's this all about.

well guys, thanks. i'll still be around of course.

It's only "okay"?  I thought it was gonna be hilarious...

I was actually planning on seeing it soon, possibly this weekend. Maybe I should reconsider??

Hope you feel better. It's no big if you miss a day or two, the tane can always wait. Your health is more important so take care of yourself!

thanks guys. i'm 110 lbs right now. so if i need to lose more, i just gotta talk to derek. 100% guaranteed that i won't be able to eat or sleep for days after.

i have to take 30 mg today.. i wonder how? all i had yesterday was this teenie bar of chocolate that i had to force myself to eat, even bit by bit. i want to be able to sleep too. this morning all my system could take is water.

man love sucks. eusa_wall.gif