Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kokolo

Where is ObsessedwithSKIN?

Last Active 15th January 2005 - 01:54 PM

does anyone know him in real life? i'm in the USA atm, i cannot help him. This guy needs some serious help asap.

I think if somebody in Canada visit him..maybe he can change his decision. I hope he is alive.

Guest OnlyJoe

theres to much talk of suicide on these forums, but he has done this before.

nessy spoke to him already he is alive

the thing is he has done this before but it doesn't mean we should treat him any different he just needs our help thats all and i hope every can do that

eg. not giving him shit if he does come back

Guest OnlyJoe

the boy that cried wolf, if one time he's actually serious, then who's gonna believe him... its is own fault if people stop giving a shit.

i spoke to him too a day ago, he is probably just laying low for a while, i mean thats what I do after similar experiences like the one he had.

Well hang in there obsessed, and get ur ass back here now to these forums (not in a gay way lol).

yeah i did speak 2 him, i rekon hes lurking around here still maybe under a new name eusa_think.gif , because he changed his email addy too ?

Guest Zitro

I've had enough of your insensitive shit, HEH!

I can't wait to see you banned, many of your posts are deleted ... that's just a warning.

I don't know if you even have acne, but I'm sure that you have it in your heart.

I don't want to start a verbal war with you ... if you want to flame me with your insults go ahead ... But, I have better things to do in life than talking to a selfish, insensitive man.

he was "depressed" over stupid teenager bullshit....yes some have real depression which is a chemical imbalance, but this guy just wants attention... so shut the fuck up and grow up

if the guys dead, i hope he has a nice funeral....

and of course this will be deleted because everything has to be censored for the people who cant handle anything

as for the guy who posted above me... im not going to "flame" you, nut as for your girl trouble i say go for it, you live once and no one has anything to lose.

Or you could grow up and stop posting here. you obv have something very wrong in your head, this thread was about helping someone if you want to talk shit then go to the lounge or better elsewhere, you are constantly talking about attention seeking looks like you need a long hard look in the mirror. Your comments are not constructive so why post other than because you want attention?

Maybe its because u have thought about similar things to obsessedwithskin then wisely remembered no one would give a fuck

I would have a think about my life if i were u

after a brief second or two of thinking about my life, i have come to this conclusion. my life is great!

Hey people lets end the bitching right here yeah?

I mean, obssessed obviously has been feeling very down, and I see no problem with him wanting attention heh, thats actually a good thing. Like i say, poeple in this emo forum help each other out, even though I disagree totally with your comments you do have that right to free speech.

Just don't blame, turnergirl, zitro or anyone else if no1 replies to your threads when you need help.

Guest Brandon

Steven is not a teenager, he's almost 24. But, you wouldn't know that because you pass judgement on someone you don't know, ignorant nazi.

ok you guys win, he has a fucked up mind...hes suicidial, i love you ObsessedwithSKIN i hope everythings ok!!!! you can make it!!! blah blah blah...... thats what you wanted to hear right? i can make it more sympathetic...