Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ann0yablepn0y

whats wrong with my bp gel

omg I was just going to make a post on this. The first bottle that I had worked well I'd say 60% of the time. However this new bottle, and the other 40% the BP gel seems really watered down like overly watered.

The consistency is so weird its hard to put it on my face because its splattering all over the floor :-(

~Poi

hmm, this is interesting. I wonder if the room temperature at a certain point causes some of the ingredients to separate. I only recall this happened to me 1 or 2 times...

Our manufacturer wants to know the batch number of these tubes. Can you look at the top of the tube in the seal and tell me the batch number? The gel will still work fine, but we're trying to figure out what is causing it to get less viscous.

-Dan

OK, I think I might have figured it out. I took a tube I had from my shelf in my bedroom where it is cold and it was liquidy. So I put it in the bathroom where it's warm for a few hours and it went back to normal. So I think it's just a matter of keeping it from getting too cold.