Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
=kat=

Anyone heard from obsessedwithskin

Guest Zitro

his last visit in acne.org is the time of his last message. I'm kind of worried myself too.

everybody finding out in college/work that a man wears make-up could be very embarrasing,but not something to die for.

I don't think he posted that just to get attention and read the replies. We can never assume anything, however, we can have hope.

I'm also worried because of something that happened in the past.

I would refer you to a thread in The Dump where he's faked his own suicide previously, but I can't really be bothered with the arguing that'd follow.

today is my last login at 8:41pm and my final one. i forgot to say my goodbyes to fellow acne.org members, so im doing that now before it happens.

For all those people who say he's just on here for attention please be a bit more considerate. This is a cry for help. Suicide should not be taken lightly, all these comments about people not believing his stories or pretty much saying he's all talk aren't helping him at all. We should be more compassionate. I know that there are times myself that I've felt so depressed and didn't feel like living anymore. All it took was support from my friends and family to snap me out of it. Although I don't know Obsessed, I am very worried about him. Please lets show him support and hope he'll be okay. I hope you're reading this.

For all those people who say he's just on here for attention please be a bit more considerate.  This is a cry for help.  Suicide should not be taken lightly, all these comments about people not believing his stories or pretty much saying he's all talk aren't helping him at all.  We should be more compassionate.  I know that there are times myself that I've felt so depressed and didn't feel like living anymore.  All it took was support from my friends and family to snap me out of it.  Although I don't know Obsessed, I am very worried about him.  Please lets show him support and hope he'll be okay.  I hope you're reading this.

Guest Brandon

Steve, stop this right now. You know damn well that nothing will change if you keep doing this. You're either dead and don't know what comes of it, perhaps Hell if you're religious, or you keep on living in agony. Obviously, you hate living like this. You need to realize that your skin will never be perfect the way you want it, and you need to realize this soon. Then, you need to realize that there are more important things in life then your physical appearance. You never listen to me dammit.

It's all in the mind. You have to fight yourself to get control and understand that shallow minded dumb fucks like those people have more flaws then you or I....they're ignorant assholes! That's a pretty bad flaw to me. You're better then them. Believe it. I'd wear makeup intentionally to a class like yours, and then I'd take on the whole class in a verbal spar, degrading each person with a flaw of their own. I don't give a damn what strangers think about me. Who the hell are they anyway? Go on aim already.

Guest Brandon

cynic, give it a fucking rest. You were the biggest jerk in the summer to Steve when he was this depressed.

Guest Zitro

obsessed's (steve) profile indicates that he was last active a couple of hours ago, I hope it is him.

If this guy is not responding to Brandon who apparently knows him so well what he probably needs is to talk to someone who doesn't know him but understands the situation he's in. If he has faked suicide previously he's probably faking again as I've known a lot of people who have done that shit in real life to get attention. Granted they did have serious mental issues, they never went through with it.

I would advise Brandon to stop telling this guy to wear makeup to class and not give a fuck about what others think because with the mental state that this guy is in, wearing makeup to class purposefully would be devastating. What would happen is he would be made fun of a lot more and become a focal point of attention which would potentially push him over the edge. Please stop filling this guy's head with this "fuck the world" jargon...

He needs to realize that the world isn't pitted against him... people aren't all that bad they just don't understand, but that doesn't make them your enemies. He needs to get back in touch with society and be rehabilitated so he can resume life, but that will only happen if he accepts the challenge and not take the easy way out by comitting suicide

Hey all. Yes, it is a sensitive issue, please can the people who have nothing good to say not say anything at all?

I'm pretty sure he is okay, I guess right now is a really low point for him, he will pull through for sure. I know what he's going through after all and it ain't easy.

Polkadots

Regardless if it is for attention or not...it is a cry for help for him. But even if that did happen, as embarrassing as it is, life sucks sometimes. Its not worth killing yourself over! If your reading this...Some people are just ignorant and stupid and there is not a friggin thing you can do about it other then controlling how you react to it. I mean what if you were gay? Well apparently you said your not so that is not something you even have to worry about. I have friends who are gay that have to deal with things like that all the time. But they understand there are closeminded people out there. All we have to worry about is our acne, as incredibly sucky as it it. I hope you get some help! Screw the ignorant people.

It's pretty common for a lot of people to speak of suicide likes its the only way out when in fact most people know for a fact that they would never actually go through with it.......some do though. I just hope this Steve guy realizes he will have solved nothing and will be missed dearly if he does....

somtimes the problem is in our minds, rather then people's reactions to us. I was depressed, and its a large pit to climb out of. I'm still near the bottom.

even if no-one ever made an insensitive comment to me, I'd still be depressed.

hang in there obsessed, you wil always have friends here, see how many are worrie about you?

byzzz

well said he still isn't replying to any more of my e-mails we just need to make sure that he knows we will all support him not laugh at him and call him a lier etc. This thread was for support not to debate whether he did or didn't (yes cynic thats for you) and any others take note if the situation was reversed i'm sure you would not feel the same way.

kat

I hope he is okay.. even tho i dont know him... BUT I MEAN COMON?? HOW COOL IS THIS GUY? HE HAS PPL MAKING TOPICS ABOUT HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why doenst someone make a topic about me!

i dont think he was an attention seeker, but if he was.... he got wat he wanted lol... attentionnnnn!!!!!

Guest Brandon

It's not cool to have people making topics about you because you've threatened to commit suicide, leaving us in the dark. I'm sure he's physically okay, but obviously not mentally because he's very emotionally unstable right now.