Jump to content
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've recently noticed that several people on here are going to see an endocrinologist because of the whole 'hormones and acne' thing. What procedures or medicine would an endocrinologist prescribe? I just ask because I wondered why endocrinologists aren't often linked with treatment for acne.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes