Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey,

I found these capsules that have pure licorice root in them on the internet. Now i know that licorice is meant to be effective in whitening the skin. Do you think that i could use this in with my green tea toner or maybe make a serum with say evening primrose oil or Glucosamine to ask as a delivery, vitamin C mixed with a little water to make a paste and the licorice root all mixed together. What do u think? I will put this in a little serum bottle and use this to spot treat red marks. The green tea toner has helped alot so far but i just want a serum to spot treat with.

Tom smile.gif

I got it at the local health food store; it comes in a little bag. I think they dry it and crush it, so it looks kinda like crushed mint leaves, or tree bark or something. If you see it, you'll know what I mean. I use a clothing steamer my grandma gave me. You can get those at the dollar store for a few bucks, and it's a lot cheaper than the "facial steamers." I put a large bag over my head to keep in the steam, and put the steamer under it, pointing away from my face. I found that it's the best way. Might be even better than the professional facial steamer things.