Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jersey85

moisturize, moisturize, moisturize!

after my last post and foolish progression of the regimen without using enough moisturizer, ive realized the key to the regimen is keeping your skin well hydrated and in effect balanced. for those who are just starting out, most of you probably think using more BP and less moisturizer is the answer (just as i had thought) because it would speed up the process, but all this promotes is dry flaky skin, which for most of us is irritation and more acne prone skin. In order to be able to use the full dosage of BP, you must have your skin be able to handle it and the only way that is possible is through enough moisturizer.

good luck everyone, may we all be freeeeeee some day soon! eusa_pray.gif

after my last post and foolish progression of the regimen without using enough moisturizer, ive realized the key to the regimen is keeping your skin well hydrated and in effect balanced.  for those who are just starting out, most of you probably think using more BP and less moisturizer is the answer (just as i had thought) because it would speed up the process, but all this promotes is dry flaky skin, which for most of us is irritation and more acne prone skin.  In order to be able to use the full dosage of BP, you must have your skin be able to handle it and the only way that is possible is through enough moisturizer. 

good luck everyone, may we all be freeeeeee some day soon! eusa_pray.gif