Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
blondegirl21

Are all these "Acne fighting Vitamins" safe to

I heard about the Zinc, Vit A,B,C and Aloe Vera. But all the rest of the shit she listed should be looked up even though she has posted a theory of what she gatherd could mean somthing eles to someone eles.. You should check side effects, long-term side effects and all that good stuff. I don't know if mixing those should be a good thing since they don't make a multi-vitamin in all those together.. (Know what I mean) not saying that those all together arn't good for you, just saying its probably not recromended neutral.gif Thats a shit load of pills to be taking down every day or every other day..

Has anyone taken Clearin before?

I heard about the Zinc, Vit A,B,C and Aloe Vera. But all the rest of the shit she listed should be looked up even though she has posted a theory of what she gatherd could mean somthing eles to someone eles.. You should check side effects, long-term side effects and all that good stuff. I don't know if mixing those should be a good thing since they don't make a multi-vitamin in all those together.. (Know what I mean) not saying that those all together arn't good for you, just saying its probably not recromended neutral.gif Thats a shit load of pills to be taking down every day or every other day..

Hey there,

Most of those supplements are safe. However, don't take the ayuvedic pill without first finding out what the English names for the herbs included are.

Also, watch out for that Blue-Green Algae, although it is "safe" it contains high levels of iodine. Personally, Iodine makes BREAK OUT (!!!)

There is no need to take both Beta Carotene and vitamin A. Pick one, Beta Carotene tends to be safer, as your body converts it to A as needed. Taking straight Vitamin A can risky, too much can cause liver problems.

Pro-Biotics (acidopholis) Is a godsend!

This good bacteria lives in your intestines and helps destroy harmful bacteria, i.e. acne, food poisoning, yeast (although that's actually a fungi) and many others.

I would also add ester-c, c is excellent for healing (esp. if you have any picking damage).

Good Luck! Hope this helps...

Ayla

xxoo