Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
=kat=

Has accutane not worked

i've been on accutine for a month for chest acne does anyone know if it works?

What happens if it doesn't

accutane saves lives! within the first week my chest acne was gone.. my back is harder to clear but its clearing. read my log to find out more.

it's not extreme. We're made to believe that it's extreme. The only thing it does is stops sebum priduction, right? So a person with dripping-oily, but clear face is a good candidate for accutane too!

the pictures dont do justice (i get small cysts on my back and chest and they hurt)... and if it can make my back look clear and clean then im up for it... i havent been able to show my back in six years! thats right! ive been wearing t shirts for SIX YEARS!!! i should have gotten on accutane in 8th grade! oh and try shopping for a nice dress that covers your back and chest. its impossible. ive worn a dress twice in 6 years. im def. a candidate!

exactly how I feel. I have really mild acne on my back and a little bit on my upper arms, and I still can't wear anything that shows a little skin in school.

Hey xXillusion, have you been to your Derm yet? Did they put you on Accutane?

I have very stubborn acne that just won't clear, I'm doing the regimen but is not working well enough and I have made a Derm appointment in two weeks time and I am going to ask for Accutane, I've taken it before and it worked really well. My acne is not really bad while on the regimen but its just so darn persistent and every day I get new spots.

Beama

it's not the all cure. Some patients even reach more than THREE COURSES of accutane, and the acne still comes back