Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have used the AHA enhanced cream, which has slightly different ingrediants then the AHA enhanced lotion. WHen I used the cream, it cleared my face except my forehead, so some reason I had A lot on tiny bumps on my forehead that were skin colored. I was wondering if anybody has used the cream and the lotion and found the lotion to work better??

Try posting your question on the AHA thread. There's a thread under AHA. People there can help you.

I have used the AHA enhanced cream, which has slightly different ingrediants then the AHA enhanced lotion. WHen I used the cream, it cleared my face except my forehead, so some reason I had A lot on tiny bumps on my forehead that were skin colored. I was wondering if anybody has used the cream and the lotion and found the lotion to work better??

WayBackMachine could probably help you more on this information as I havn't expiremented with AHA very much.

Don't know; I never used the cream. The cream and lotion do seem very similar, though. How long have you been using the cream? Do you think you're beyond the initial breakout phase? Have you noticed any clearing of the bumps, or have they been getting worse or staying the same?

When I used the cream my face other then my forehead was clear. I had to siwtch because my forehead kept getting little bumps all over it, Bp has cleared my forehead however. So I began using the AHA cream with the regimen, and it seems to be working especially on my chin. My skin reacts differently to topicals. It seems I cannot use that much Bp on my chin, and maybe none. However my forehead is clear if I dont use Bp. What should I do??