Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ObsessedwithSKIN

Makeup artist here: Ask away

Guest *Clara

I'm thinking of trying Neutrogena foundation but I need to know, does it last all day? I get oily during school and I don't want it to melt off by itself. Thanks very much.

i have never tried that, has it got good coverage? do you use it jus on ur red marks or your whole face?

I'm thinking of trying Neutrogena foundation but I need to know, does it last all day? I get oily during school and I don't want it to melt off by itself. Thanks very much.

Neutrogena was by far the worst foundation I ever used. I felt I had to give a warning. The salicylic acid containing stuff dries up w/in a few hours to a spackly-looking finish; and the SPF-coontaing stuff broke me out in large, pus-filled whiteheads whenever I wore it (this is the only foundation that has done this--and I've tried lots of them).

well i think it is. it depends what typa skin u have. its gd for oily skin id say but to harsh for dry skin. its well worth the money anyway ONLY £8.99!!! and it lasts ages and covers really well. different for different people tho.

hey Thorn, in your other posts, you seemed to be sold on MAC, is there a reason why you would want to go from a department store brand to a lets say ,lesser drugstore brand,(not knocking the drugstore brands).Just curious to know,why?

OWS: Thanks for offering your services! What is your favorite powder besides MAC? Have you tried Prescriptives or Clinique powder? If so, which do you like better?

i bought it and i was sorry i did...Neutrogena foundation was horriable very greasy and didnt last or cover good.but to each his own....what works for someone will not always wrk for all.you jut gotta give it a go!!!

What do you think of Loreal's air wear powder foundation? I used to use Clinique's double face powder in matte ivory, but then I realized it's not oil-free.