Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
drummerman

can shampoo with conditioner break you out?

Actually dude, I was thinking this along time ago. If you really do think about it, if you have long hair that can get to your skin or by you touching it you can. The oils, dirt, and the shampoo you also use could be having a bad reaction to your face skin. Since when you do rinse it off it goes all over the place and having Acne prone skin as it is, is already bad enough.. But I did find a product with SA in it from Neutrogena called "T/Sel" since SA does get rid of dead skin cells it clears up dandruff... But I'll do somemore research on it later tonight. Good question by the way..

Actually dude, I was thinking this along time ago. If you really do think about it, if you have long hair that can get to your skin or by you touching it you can. The oils, dirt, and the shampoo you also use could be having a bad reaction to your face skin. Since when you do rinse it off it goes all over the place and having Acne prone skin as it is, is already bad enough.. But I did find a product with SA in it from Neutrogena called "T/Sel"  since SA does get rid of dead skin cells it clears up dandruff... But I'll do somemore research on it later tonight. Good question by the way..