Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nutopia

Ok... WTF??

On Saturday, and Sunday, and Monday, I was practically clear for the first time in 6 years. I was amazed. My confidence shot way the hell up, and I felt like who I really was meant to be. However... Fast forward a couple days, and I broke out a bit again. WTF? How did this happen?

No radical changes to my diet or anything. The only thing I changed, was I started using this toner thing again I quit using the week before. Oh, and I ate a snack sized bag of chips. That might be it. But DAMN, to be clear, and to look at yourself... It feels amazing.

I've had that happen a few months ago. I was completely clear for about two weeks. I had no idea why and how...but it happened. I thought hey...my acne suffering would be over. Those two weeks I was really stressing out too. Then it came back just as bad. The thing is I don't think I did anything differently! Acne is a horrible mystery. I can't figure it out either.

yeh I was taking several supplements and for two weeks I was clear. After a while, my face went normal again. Damn!!

I have no idea nutopia, strange.

Polkadots

Happens to me too. The other thing that is interesting is that I don't get a zit here, a zit there. Most mornings I wake up with no new zits. I just get like 2-5 all at once, then they hang around, go away, and JUST when they're gone, 2-5 more. They come in waves.

I have only gotten like 1 zit every two weeks it seems like, for the last 2-3 months. it's great, awesome right now. I can't wait for the day when reality strikes and i start breaking out bad again

That happens to me too- I'll have a few days where I barely get any new ones sprouting up. Every time, I think "Maybe this is the time I'll be clear for good." But nah, it's just a tease. For me, the pattern seems to come from cyclic hormonal fluctuations.

That happens to me too- I'll have a few days where I barely get any new ones sprouting up.  Every time, I think "Maybe this is the time I'll be clear for good."  But nah, it's just a tease.  For me, the pattern seems to come from cyclic hormonal fluctuations.