Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hey everyone..Im new here so I figured Id jump right in lol. So I was at my aunts house the other night and I went in my little cousins room(shes like...14?) and I saw this stuff called Sea Breeze(sp?) and I asked my mom if it was good and she said it was so I asked if I could get some and she said yeh. I havnt bought it yet so I was wonderin if anyone else had tryed it or heard of it and if you think its good or not. Thanks

-Heather

Sea Breeze is a very old classic astringent, probably one of the few best astringents companys put out on the market. It has been modified alot over the years but I remeber using this product in my teens. It's not somthing you want to use alone though you should be using a regimen with this astringent.

But rating performance I give this a 5 out of 5, since it is a classic, it works, and it does exactly what it says..

"Gets rid of trapped dirt before it becomes a problem

Leaves skin refreshed and super-clean"

it has alcohol in it, but i still like it. I use the Dove toner, though.

I think the sensitive kind doesn't have alcohol in it.

I think the sensitive kind doesn't have alcohol in it.

thay make an alcohol free toner but i dont care for their toners cause they use oils in them.

Some oils are good though wink.gif they penatrate deeper than purified water. Just because a product has oil in it doesn't mean it will cause you to have more oil on your skin. But not all products work like this, And you're right some products do have oils that will just sit on your face making your skin oily. This is why its a astringent you should apply 1 or 2 more steps if using this in a regimen.

Some oils are good though wink.gif they penatrate deeper than purified water. Just because a product has oil in it doesn't mean it will cause you to have more oil on your skin. But not all products work like this, And you're right some products do have oils that will just sit on your face making your skin oily. This is why its a astringent you should apply 1 or 2 more steps if using this in a regimen.

Yea i know, i just don't feel comfertable with putting any oils on my skin, even the so called safe ones tend to brake me out. Not to say that it would do that to everyone, that is just my experience.