Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
biw040

People who used tane

A little more then a week into accutane, and the initial outbreak and dryness are very annoying. My face is really bad now. I wanted to see, for thos of you that used(as in have finished your course) with accutane, what were your results? I'm paranoid that I'll be that 30% or so that doesn't have any improvement, and then I'm stuck with the negative side effects.

A little more then a week into accutane, and the initial outbreak and dryness are very annoying. My face is really bad now. I wanted to see, for thos of you that used(as in have finished your course) with accutane, what were your results? I'm paranoid that I'll be that 30% or so that doesn't have any improvement, and then I'm stuck with the negative side effects.

I think all of us wonder if we're going to be in the minority that Accutane doesn't work for. Accutane takes time and you just have to be patient...I know it's frustrating. I'm on my 11th week now, and I haven't been seeing "drastic" results yet, but I'm clearer than I was, and I break out less. It has been a slow process, not exactly a dramatic moment of clearing up. I also have a ton of discolouration to deal with. It's a long journey, but hang in there! By 8 weeks, you should start to see an improvement smile.gif

Mae

I just started tane myself and i had a question

I got the flu or something of that sort and stopped taking it for three days due to my high fever and the derm not knowing if it was the accutane that caused my sickness. I took a pill today feeling better, but i had taken an aleve about 3 hours ago. Do you think was a mistake to take accutane so closely to aleve and do you think that my flu like symptons and sickness could of came from the accutane?

Thanks