Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lvlr_Zaleski

Quite a Few Questions needing help :D

well i purchased L'oreal Anti Re-greasing Moisturizer the other day in hope that it would atleast bring the oil levels down but in fact it doesnt sad.gif 2-3hrs later im oily as hell n it makes my skin look alot worse sad.gif any ideas on a moisturizer that is good for oily skin from ur experience ? if so then please tell me, ide love to know! i said i was gonna start the regimen last week, as of yet i still aint, im just at the minute seeing what effects an exfoliating gel wash with SA has, aswell as applying Silicol Skin Gel, so far, i have seen a massive difference on my left side of my cheek, i duno whether this is the exfoliating wash or what, ill know more in a few weeks i guess as i continue to use, at the min im just gonna see what happens, just need to control this oil problem! did i read somewhere that vitamins are good for acne ? if so what ones ? also ive been drinking ALOT more water then i have ever done and eating less chips n having less chocolate, maybe this has an affect, doubt it though, anyway ide be grateful if u could give me some recommendations! also i posted my pics other day and got told my acne was mild and dan's regimen or botchals wud clear me up, but i also read that using SA and BP wasnt good ? so thats why i aint started yet, just wanna see if this wash has an effect, would it really matter if i use the exfoliating gel wash and brought dans or botchlas regimen into it ? thanks

Moisturizer? I say use Neutragena oil free lotion for combination skin. It's great because it moisturizes. yet if you have oily skin, it won't make you shiny and gross/worse.

I have no idea about the SA/BP combo. Heard it's bad, but I can't remember why. I use Dan's regimen alone, and I've been pretty clear.

As far as vitamins, vitamin e is great for the skin. Drinking water also helps, however eating less chips and chocolate doesn't do a thing. It has nothing to do with that.

thanks for replying, ill try Dan's or Botchla's regimen soon but just wanna try clear up the oil problem first, ill give some neutrogena products a go and see if there any different, thanks