Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

doubt.gif so guess what! IM BACK! my skin got really clear for awhile... no problems what so ever for about 2 months then BAM today , i got about 10 on my face. WTF? i dont understand it all. I havent changed my eating habits OR my meds. i just dont seem to understand. why would it start up again when i havent changed anything? weird.. we'll now im depressed and all i can do it mope about... xoxo Roxy doubt.gif

i dont know you, but i know what it is like to breakout bad.. i just got a huge whitehead.. it was like yellow and huge on the outside.. so fucking gross

i got redmarks on cheeks and nose, most people with acne if not treated gets them..

don't be disheartened, 10 zits really isn't that bad. Just don't let the damn fuqqers get the upper hand. Nuke those suns a biches out

byz

I know what you mean....

My forehead hadn't broken out in about 8 months...ever, and recently its been harder to control. I think its because I had long hair and was snowboarding almost every day...

Also, I got an electric beard trimmer to shave with, and the thing hardly touches my face, but for some reason, the left side of my face has broken out pretty bad for me(it's only like a few zits, but damn, its usually really clear). I'm getting tired of this. I need to grow out of it soon, 6 years is long enough.

I guess its just one of those "months" doubt.gif

yes, 10 instantly.. went to bed with a clear face.. woke up with a zitty one.. now i have a cystic one coming in... when will it end? its to the point where i dont want to go out with my friends, who i know love me but still its hard..

I know what you mean....

My forehead hadn't broken out in about 8 months...ever, and recently its been harder to control. I think its because I had long hair and was snowboarding almost every day...

Also, I got an electric beard trimmer to shave with, and the thing hardly touches my face, but for some reason, the left side of my face has broken out pretty bad for me(it's only like a few zits, but damn, its usually really clear). I'm getting tired of this. I need to grow out of it soon, 6 years is long enough.

I guess its just one of those "months" doubt.gif

Anyone notice that just about every post Brandon makes is some short little slap in the face diss?

Just an observation because he called me lame on a thread for no reason, and now he's undermining what you guys are talking about..

He's called people asshole and other derrogatory comments in other threads, mostly in the emo forum which is ironic..

Guest Brandon

So I have to un-ignore you to reply to this post. If you have a problem with me, PM me about it so I can read it, delete it and not give a shit about what you say. Nobody here wants to hear your cry baby bullshit.

If you want me to clarify on the "who cares?" comment, because it gets your panties in a bunch then fine. You stress over 10 zits and you waste your life away. If you don't care about the 10 zits and just keep on living life, then other people you interact with will see that, and it's not a big deal to them either... Fucking girl.

Heh, didn't you just defeat the purpose of the ignore function? I don't have a problem with YOU, I have a problem with the stuff you say to people who are not emotionally sound because of their acne. Not everybody can have your "fuck the world" attitude, although I doubt that's how you are in real life. I don't know who you're directing the 10zit argument to but 10zits is definately moderate acne and the concepts you try to instill are a lot easier said than done to somebody whose skin is out of control.

Perhaps instead of calling people names, (as if calling someone a girl isn't immature enough) and telling them "who cares?", perhaps you could offer some real help to people and make yourself useful.

Hey people lets take a little breather...

Well 10 zits is not moderate, I think thats slightly putting down those who do actually have moderate or even severe acne.

We all know what its like to wake up with a new breakout, I expect regardless of how bad the breakout was, its still very soul breaking.

I suppose you should try to get into perspective, 10 pimples isn't that bad, though I totally understand, because my acne is mostly clear and 10 zits also crushes my spirit.

How are you by the way if you read this?