Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Brandon

Something happened to me today...

Guest Brandon

Today I woke up like any other day, at first. I thought to myself, "same shit, different day". And that disgusted me and made me sick to my stomach. I started to get angry at the thought of another wasted day. My heart was beating very quickly, palms were sweaty and I had this nervous energy that just compelled me to get the fuck up. I literally jumped out of bed and kicked all this trash on my floor and finally cleaned my bedroom. Then I started working out. I registered for classes at school and decided that I wouldn't miss any more work. (I've only been to work 5 days in the last 2-3 weeks). I've also been drinking A LOT alone. So, I threw that fucking bottle of Southern Comfort out. Sure as fuck didn't comfort me. I looked in the mirror, and spit on it. When I took a shower, it felt like a baptism. I was washing away the dirt of the past. I don't know if I was abducted by aliens or visited by a guardian angel, but today feels like the first day of the rest of my life.

I've avoided a lot of social functions in my life because of my insecurities. I've felt enslaved and trapped by them. Like I couldn't get out. But I don't give a damn anymore what people think when they look at me. EVERYONE is ashamed of something. EVERYONE has insecurities. But for us, it's visible on the surface. For others, it might be a little dick, being dumb, fat whatever. We're all the same. Nobody's perfect. I'm not going let a bunch of superficial fucks out there influence MY life. There's this inspirational song that I listen to a lot, and I've heard it hundreds of times...but it felt like today was the first time I acutally listened to it.

I didn't post this for attention or to make others feel guilty for being depressed. I don't even care if nobody replies to this thread. To each his own, I say. Nothing's changed for me physically. I still look like hell heh. I did it in hopes that maybe someone else could gather inspiration to seize the day and take their lives back too; becauase right now, I feel an awesome power. And maybe I'll see you out there.

Here's a cool song......

Life can be cruel sometimes

We know it, we've felt it, it plays with our minds

There is no perfection it's safe to say

But is there room in your mind for change?

I know there is and I see you there

And if it's only you, It's all still worth my time!

I SEE YOU SCREAMING... SO I KEEP SCREAMING!!!

I'm not perfect and I'll never be

These words I scream, they're just my beliefs

Somewhere in my heart I feel

I'm not alone, and this is valuable time

I open up my mind to expand my growth

And if you're doing the same,

Then It's all still worth my time!

I SEE YOU SCREAMING... SO I KEEP SCREAMING!!!

In a world so distraught with chaos and hate

We scramble for answers, to ease the fucking pain

It's a rough road to travel,

This life that we were given

But we are out there together,

and together we are screaming!

TOGETHER WE ARE SCREAMING!!!

Guest Zitro

I've actually had that feeling of being born in summer '04, it felt great and my life took a road of existence. I was even shedding tears of happiness when I thought about it. I used to be a depressed person who had always bad luck and had fate against me in anything you can think of (except school grades)

I can say my life changed for the better in every single way afterwards.

Keep that attitude, man ... you will realize very soon positive changes in your life.

Also keep exercising, its good for your health, and girls love fit men.

yeah all the stupid people who make fun of us or even thnk that we're ugly or womething should go to hell

I hope my BRAIN would say that to me, not my mouth..... ugh...

I hope it was your gaurdian angel eusa_angel.gif And I truly hope it continues like that for you!! eusa_pray.gif

It's true, NO ONE is perfect! Who the hell are we trying to impress anyway? Is there some sort of "skin god" judging us somewhere?? The thing is to be happy with yourself, inside, spiritually.

Anywho, Brandon, if that's you in your av you are adorable!! wub.gif I don't think you have anything to worry about!

When i met my husband, he was telling me how insecure he felt about his acne scars. Damned if I saw what he was talking about. ? confused.gif ? He was beautiful then, he's beautiful now, and he will always be beautiful to me.

You're gorgeous brandon, keep your chin up sweetie!

YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! eusa_clap.gif Damn, baby, was that the day you were went to the doctor and was up at 8:00am? wink.gif

I love you lots Brandon, you know that though! wub.gif That's what I've been trying to tell you, get the fuck up, and get busy!!!

I'm sooooooooooo happy you registered for school, so happy, you don't even know!!! biggrin.gif You have so much to offer this world, your'e young, intelligent, gorgeous, and you have the world by the balls right now, set your goals (which you are) and keep your focus on them. You can do whatever you want in this world.

yeh sure is. I suppose I had it good, I was still popular with it and never got taken the piss outta me..

ANywayz, Brandon that is well cool, heres to hoping that feeling remains. Carpe diem !

Chow!

Guest Brandon

Thanks a lot guys. So far, so good. I'm obviously not in the same determined rage, but I'm still determined. Carpe diem!

Hats off to you. Happyness in life, is all relative to the way you think.

I, personally, have to go and read Othello, which is worse than having acne.

Guest Brandon
Hats off to you. Happyness in life, is all relative to the way you think.

I, personally, have to go and read Othello, which is worse than having acne.