Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pika

omg the worst acne day ever

omg i just got a huge whitehead today, probly one of the biggest, im surprised noone said anything to me at skool.. it was so damn huge and on my forehead.. it was like white/yellow so fucking nasty i popped the shit out of it.. im so pissed..

where can i get polysporin and which shud i get

I got one 2 days ago and it was like a fkn tumor right new to my nose, kinder on my cheek . i popped it last night and today its like a huge crusty piece of shit. mad.gif

I hate giant whiteheads but I never know wat to do with them. People tell u not to pop it but how can u not its sitting there on ur face and its so noticable. And sometimes if u leave it alone it will pop on its own and u wont even know, leaving ur face oozing and everyone will stare at u like u're diseased.

yea.. but WAS BIG.. and i got pissed.. it was gross.. people do things that they know are not good

when i was lazy and didnt know anything about them, like at all, they redmarked me.. now its healing.. and fast