Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The year 2005 sucks!!!!!! This has been the worst year ever so far. . Whatever the opposite if irish is, thats what I am. Ive also been on accutane for 4 1/2 weeks and it sucks. I am breaking out much much worse than when I started the pills and I thought it would work better being my second course and my acne not being too severe. Accutane is suckin it up especially since its giving me annoying side effects. EVERYTHING SUCKS, just know that, lets go back to 1999.

I am the lava king.

Don't worry Mace. I had a really bad initialbreakout on Accutane, a hundred times worse that before I started. But now I'm just over two months through and finally seeing improvement. Just be patient, it'll work, you'll see. Good luck.

My fiancé told me the other night that he was the sun king but I have my doubts because we’re both Cancers and that would make him the moon king. You appear to be much closer to the fire gods. How does one become the lava king?

Of course your treatment is sucking right now! You’re in that initial breakout period and everything sucks and feels hopeless. I’ve been there. I actually went off Accutane in the sixth week (my initial) because I was convinced it wasn’t working and was making everything worse. I don’t regret this sabbatical from Accutane. My skin started to break out again and I went back on it and now the drug is working like it should!

Did you go through an initial breakout period the first time around?

Please just hang in there! A lot of people are on their second and third treatments and after the initial breakout is over, they post really good results!

Mace be patiente , accutane work but you have to waith at least 2 month to really see the good results

ive been on accutane before my brother and only had to stay on it for 3 months thats why im dissapointed.

Kick your brother's ass. That what's siblings are there for. When they make you feel bad by gaining clear skin where you have not, a punch or two is all you need to make you feel better. biggrin.gif

My fiancé told me the other night that he was the sun king but I have my doubts because we’re both Cancers and that would make him the moon king.  You appear to be much closer to the fire gods.  How does one become the lava king?

LOL! lol.gif

Kick your brother's ass.  That what's siblings are there for.  When they make you feel bad by gaining clear skin where you have not, a punch or two is all you need to make you feel better.  biggrin.gif

You are bad today! badgrin.gif