Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
titan44

How long did it take to see an improvement on bp?

33 members have voted

1. 1. How long did it take to see an improvement on bp?

• 1week
    • 2weeks
    • 1 month
    • 2months
    • 3months
    • 4months
    • 6months
    • Other
    • Didnt see an improvemt

There was dramatic improvement for me by the end of week 2. I have been following the regime since August 2004, and my acne is now managed to the point of invisibility. Prior to this, I spent two years totally dysmorphic and depressed about the state of my skin. I have battled Acne since 1996, and tried everything except Accutane. Finding Dan's site has helped me turn my life around. I can't believe my luck.

good to hear shiner, i started in september and though im getting breakouts ive still seen very good improvements. i think its due to me pciking and popping ones that arent ready. im working on it and hopefully my continued regimen use will clear me like you.

glad to see you joined and hopefully youll help all the others that are suffering by offering some good tips!

i saw improvement within a couple days, yes dramatic improvement, i used to have HUGE and CLOSE SET bumps on both my cheeks near my nose, LOTS of zits ALL OVER my forehead, crap on my chin, and within the first week my cheeks had almost completely gone away, my chin was improving lots, my forehead had no new zits, and i was improving SO WELL it was INCREDIBLE. now of course i went off it again, so my face is shitty again, see caseys little story thing for details sad.gif

I started the regimen 3 weeks ago around the end of the first week I saw some improvement but I started breaking out again around the end of the 2nd week, just recently I've increased the amount of BP I'm using and seen some pretty nice results I just hope it countiues this way doubt.gif

I have just started to see dramatic results after being on the regimen for 12 weeks. I thought it perhaps wasn't going to work for me in the first few weeks but I'm glad I stuck to it as I am now about 99% clear.