Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hey jarryd n kamstan wink.gif

the marvel gel is like a gel mask I THINk, i wasnt too sure lol.. but im going to get this one because it has AHA's in it and i ddint know it before. tongue.gif

ill let ya'll know how its going

ok. im getting this stuff for sure tommorow.

ingredients -

Ginseng Extract, Aloe Vera Powder, Royal Jelly Powder, Germanium, Herbal Extracts, Polymers, Alpha Hydroxy Acids, Methyl Paraben, Menthol, Cyclomethicone (and) Dimethicone

Its like a cleaser, wat u do is just put some evenly on your face and masage very gently for a minute or to.

n like then ur gonna start to see all this white shit comming out of ur face when ur masaging.. all the white stuff is ur dead skin cells coming off.. COOL HUH? soo all u people with flakes..... THIS WOULD B AWSOMe.... just look at the ingredients n note if ur skin can handle them.

ok. im getting this stuff for sure tommorow.

ingredients -

Ginseng Extract, Aloe Vera Powder, Royal Jelly Powder, Germanium, Herbal Extracts, Polymers, Alpha Hydroxy Acids, Methyl Paraben, Menthol, Cyclomethicone (and) Dimethicone

Its like a cleaser, wat u do is just put some evenly on your face and masage very gently for a minute or to.

n like then ur gonna start to see all this white shit comming out of ur face when ur masaging.. all the white stuff is ur dead skin cells coming off.. COOL HUH? soo all u people with flakes..... THIS WOULD B AWSOMe.... just look at the ingredients n note if ur skin can handle them.

Hey Maria so you bought it ? Couldnt catch you on msn but where'd you get it from, knox chemist ???

Btw i was going to buy it, but last night when i was looking at the ingredients of that AHA cream i recomended to you, i saw that it had 10% GA, Vit C, Vit A, Green Tea and some other stuff... so i guess my cream already has most of essentials =D

hey jazza biggrin.gif

yeh ur cream sounds nicer lol, but i didnt wanna blow 60 buks.. i blew 40 buks instead lol... i got it from knox terry white.. 39 dollars it was.. not 31 like the mychemist site says :s

ok

so when i put it on, i massaged it in for like a minute, then it started to turn like greyish white and into little balls which was all my ded skin cells .. it was gross but it worked lol... i just had to rub my skin n all the ded cells came off with the rubbing...

i was like.. wtf so just to test it out, to make sure it wasnt the gel turing into white stuff by itsself, i put some on my desk n rubed.... and yep.. nothing. lol so that shit was my cells.. boy was there alot!

ill keep posted on how it does over time.

hey jazza biggrin.gif

yeh ur cream sounds nicer lol, but i didnt wanna blow 60 buks.. i blew 40 buks instead lol... i got it from knox terry white.. 39 dollars it was.. not 31 like the mychemist site says :s

ok

so when i put it on, i massaged it in for like a minute, then it started to turn like greyish white and into little balls which was all my ded skin cells .. it was gross but it worked lol... i just had to rub my skin n all the ded cells came off with the rubbing...

i was like.. wtf so just to test it out, to make sure it wasnt the gel turing into white stuff by itsself, i put some on my desk n rubed.... and yep.. nothing. lol so that shit was my cells.. boy was there alot!

ill keep posted on how it does over time.

its been 4 days.. and iv been using it at least once a day..

some of my lighter marks are not even visible any more.

my darker marks are fading..

i have had no breakouts

the onli problem i have is that if i use it too much my skin goes reddish n itchy lol.. so now im onli going to b using it every 2nd day.

so far so good.

ill post again in a week.

its been 4 days.. and iv been using it at least once a day..

some of my lighter marks are not even visible any more.

my darker marks are fading..

i have had no breakouts

the onli problem i have is that if i use it too much my skin goes reddish n itchy lol.. so now im onli going to b using it every 2nd day.

so far so good.

ill post again in a week.

im still using it everyday..

i found that when it made my skin become dry and a little flaky, i just used some and the flakes came right off to reveal nice smooth skin...

its been a week todai, and i love it so far.. still no breakouts, redness, itchness is gone.. (it only lasted a day) and my skin overall just feels nice... red marks look better... i cant wait to see wat happens in a month..

ill still keep posted

Go maria go!! Sorry i havent been able to talk to you lately, things being a little hectic... so far im also clear just bumps on forehead and some on cheek and 3 cysts (1 really big one on my chin) and thats all!!! I cant wait till i get back to melb so i can use the face wash =/

im still using it everyday..

i found that when it made my skin become dry and a little flaky, i just used some and the flakes came right off to reveal nice smooth skin...

its been a week todai, and i love it so far.. still no breakouts, redness, itchness is gone.. (it only lasted a day) and my skin overall just feels nice... red marks look better... i cant wait to see wat happens in a month..

ill still keep posted

huh? it gets stuck in customs? why would that happen? hmm....

im from australia and i just got it from a nearby chemist although not al chemists have them, the one i went to was HUGE! its a chinese brand and i dont know if u can get it in america.. i got it for AU$40, so thats around $30.8480 USD (he he i used a currency converter calculator tongue.gif )

It is an exfoliator with no beads or shells just gel and ur dead skin cells come off in clumps.. its pretty cool.. i use it alone for the red marks but it might b a good idea to use some aha lotion after exfoliating to just speed up the process i guess... my marks look so faded so badli todai but i just woke up so thats mayb why... and its prob also the fact they have been there for 6 months + already but the majority of my imporvemtn was seen with this gel alone.

hey galfriends... I've been a lurker around here and just popped by this thread. anyway, im air freights a couple of these gels over to a friend in the states so I thought if any of you would like some, i'll send em over at the same time.

its definitely cheaper @ USD$15 + $16 shipping to get it over there.

They have both the green tea version and the normal silver gel. 60ml/g

http://www.mychemist.com.au/catalog/produc...ducts_id=957953

http://www.mychemist.com.au/catalog/produc...ducts_id=957952

I have my acne in control but occasionally still get a zit or two( URGH ). I understand the frustrations of acne doubt.gif and I know how much clear skin matters to every one of you.. wub.gif

drop me a mail, [email protected] help in anyway I can.

Hi everyone,

I've been using this for months now. Its just a gentle exfoliator which i love because it doesnt have the irritating grits in it. I wouldnt recommend it if u have active acne though. Wait till it dries up before using it. After my acne completely cleared out, i've used this everyday. It makes your skin so smooth and you can really notice the difference. It becomes radiant. One piece of advice...rub it off very gently...otherwise u just cause too much abrasion. It flakes off easily. Don't expect too much though..its just one of the things i use to maintain my skin and prevent future breakouts. When used regularly (everyday) it works like a charm. Hope this helps :)