Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey, does anyone have any tips for getting my skin tone back to normal? My acne is really just about 100 percent clear (occasional small zit here and there), but my skin tone looks kind of like garbage. Some spots are blotchy and red, and it just looks terrible altogether. I've read many posts on apple cider vinegar and the like, but I don't know where to find it. If anyone could give me any help, i would really appreciate it.

Time to go to the gym wink.gif

Hey, does anyone have any tips for getting my skin tone back to normal? My acne is really just about 100 percent clear (occasional small zit here and there), but my skin tone looks kind of like garbage. Some spots are blotchy and red, and it just looks terrible altogether. I've read many posts on apple cider vinegar and the like, but I don't know where to find it. If anyone could give me any help, i would really appreciate it.

Time to go to the gym wink.gif

ACV is good and one form can be found in any grocery store. Organic ACV is best, but any form is better than nothing! It took me 6+ months before my skin returned to normal after getting off prescription and OTC topicals.

Hey thanks guys, where would I be without you? I'm going to grab some apple cider vinegar and some glycolic acid and give it a shot. What I really should do is start tanning, but it's winter here in CT and well....there's no tanning to be had.