Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acnizzle

BP gel.. ahhh the horror!

I'm using Benzoyl Peroxide gel 5% for 3 days now, and my skin is all cracked up, red, dry like hell, and i have brown spots everywhere.

It looks disgusting, especially those brown spots. Does anyone also experience brown spots?

I'm using Benzoyl Peroxide gel 5% for 3 days now, and my skin is all cracked up, red, dry like hell, and i have brown spots everywhere.

It looks disgusting, especially those brown spots. Does anyone also experience brown spots?

I am on day 6 and I have a dark spot right next to my mouth on the right side. I think it is just a very dry spot of skin. i read somewhere on the boards that baking soda and water is a good exfoliator to get rid of dry patches. I have been using extra moiturizer and mine has lightened up alot!!! wink.gif

Good luck babe!!!

Be careful it sounds like you are heading in a painful path. Sometimes the best thing is time. If you start messing with you face more than you need to it will only create you more (painful) irritation.