Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Marvin

Lets consider this hypothetical question..

do you think the color of acne and the aftermath it leaves with the horrible red marks makes acne much worse than it really is? for example, what would it be like if acne wasn't red but bumps that matched our skintone? basically what i'm trying to figure out is if acne wasn't red would it seem as bad as it really is?

i just have this strong feeling that the redness of acne magnifies the problem ten folds. is it just me or is there some truth to what i've said??

the worst thing is the damn marks, i have brown skin, and acne leaves the darkened pigmentation spots wherever it is, and they take FOREVER to fade away.

the marks are what make my face look like crap

Red is the colour of danger and anger. So if acne was like blue, it wouldn't annoy you as much. It's still gonna be there, and you're still gonna think you look horrible, but if it was the colour of your skin it would be less noticable and so you wouldn't be thinking that everybody is staring at a huge red spot on the tip of your nose wouldya? they'd just be thinking your face was a little bumpy/deformed tongue.gif

ps. I haven't slept enough, so this probably didn't make sense. If it didn't please call me on 0800-IGIVUMUNY

Guest Zitro

Its not just you marvin, I'd rather have double the acne but if my skin color matches the zits.