Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
illusion

Philosophy products:Rave or rant?

Has anyone had positive results with the range of Philosophy products? I bought an entire kit that consists of:

Cleanser: Purity Made Simple

Moisturiser: Hope in a bottle (contains SA)

Acne cream: On a Clear Day (hydrogen peroxide based)

I was traveling when I began using the products and I'm unsure if my outbreak was attributed to its usage. I'm 90% clear on my second month of accutane and am trying to systematically wean myself off the obscenely expensive products formulated by my derm.

I would love to hear any comments from fellow users.

P.S: On a completely frivolous note, I'm a sucker for the brand's chic packaging wink.gif

What would you be spending your money on if acne products were free?

I used the acne cream a couple of years ago. Its the one that is in a little pot with a black top right? Well if thats what you are talking about I loved that stuff. I would get a bump and I could seriously see an improvement my the end of the day. I think the only reason I stopped using it was because i ran out.

Has anyone had positive results with the range of Philosophy products? I bought an entire kit that consists of:

Cleanser: Purity Made Simple

Moisturiser: Hope in a bottle (contains SA)

Acne cream: On a Clear Day (hydrogen peroxide based)

I was traveling when I began using the products and I'm unsure if my outbreak was attributed to its usage. I'm 90% clear on my second month of accutane and am trying to systematically wean myself off the obscenely expensive products formulated by my derm.

I would love to hear any comments from fellow users.

P.S: On a completely frivolous note, I'm a sucker for the brand's chic packaging wink.gif

What would you be spending your money on if acne products were free?

Update: I started getting tiny zits 5 days after using this so I think it's not my holy grail of cleansers either. What I've found amazing though is the use of pure pearl powder (which I bought in Asia). It's fantastic for lightening those pesky red marks!

Update: I started getting tiny zits 5 days after using this so I think it's not my holy grail of cleansers either. What I've found amazing though is the use of pure pearl powder (which I bought in Asia). It's fantastic for lightening those pesky red marks!

im so excited to hear that you are 90% sure after 2 months on low dose tane! im so happy for yoU!.. how r things now? i was wondering what happends to you