Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Noeliam

I think going to the pool is clearing my pymples

Yes!!! the other day i have a pimple that i was applyng BP like 2 days ago and when i went to the pool it dryed up and th eother day, bye bye pimple. The same occured today with another pimple.. I dont know if its a coincidense but i think that it might be the cloruss form pool!!

byebye

Yes, I've heard of such things too biggrin.gif It's nice to zap the bacteria. I have to watch it some though so that I don't over do the pool and dry out my skin.

Let me tell ya something, it really works! I swim all the time. It's one of the best fighters against acne. In fact swimming is my main regimen against acne now along with vitamin B5. I haven't finished my 3 month dose of B5 but i think it works pretty good. Combe that with swimming, and my face is usually good. I just have to work on red marks. I barely have any pimpls anymore and if i get them i "swim" them off.

I go to the pool every day during the summer, it is its own cure! back acne is completely gone during the summmer, not one pimple

Let me tell ya something, it really works! I swim all the time. It's one of the best fighters against acne. In fact swimming is my main regimen against acne now along with vitamin B5. I haven't finished my 3 month dose of B5 but i think it works pretty good. Combe that with swimming, and my face is usually good. I just have to work on red marks. I barely have any pimpls anymore and if i get them i "swim" them off.

I'd love to go swimming, but do you know how hard it is to go swimming with disgusting acne on your back?

^ If you have acne on your chest, back, or shoulders, I suggest getting a "Swim shirt". Its basically a shirt that slightly resembles the top of a wetsuit (but with short sleeves) that you can wear in the water. They are made for people sensitive to the sun (they provide an SPF of 50) so you can claim "I don't want to get sunburn/skin cancer".

I know it sounds dorky as all hell, but I have one from Quicksilver and I must say, I don't think it looks bad at all.

http://www.solartex.com/Detail.bok?no=4 <-- Theres a link to give you an idea of what I'm talking about. Don't worry, they do make some in better colors...

worked for me too, but be careful, as soon as you stop swimming, be ready with some medications, you might need them. Acne comes back.