Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kamstan

SERUMS- for scars and wrinkles

I tried olay reginerest serum, it worked great for like 3 weeks then i got zits in places i dont usually get them so i stoped usin it and cleared up. So then i purchased cp serum and the same thing is happening (i love this stuff but it's breaking me out like crazy) Is there anyone that has acne prone skin still that uses a product like this with sucess? And by that i mean it don't break you out, and you can see it working. If so please let me know what it is.

May I suggest Hydroderm? Having used it consistently twice a day for the last week or so, my scarring is actually difficult to see at all. I am also Pure Deming Lactic Acid peel, which must be helping, since Hydroderm alone didn't work quite as well before I started using the Peel, and Pure Deming Intense Gel for that matter.

The BP Gel has prevented any breakouts that Hydroderm may have partly caused. All the good and none of the bad when you use the two in combination. Just type "Hydroderm" in a search and grab your $3 sample.

Cheers,

Erichel

i am skeptical, are these only for minor stuff?

nothing can help severe scarring except the expensive ops right?

I have seen the hydroderm advertised, so you like that huh. I dont want to have to use bp though. Did it break you out before that? Im going to look into the suggestion oursfan made and then i will check that out. Thanks for your responses guys.

Hey oursfan, have you ever tried the super cp serum? I love the original            cp serum, but it breaks me out, so i was thinkin maybe the salysic acid in it would help. But i notice you didn't mention that above. If you've used it I would love to know.

I believe that the difference is that the super cp serum has salicylic acid in it, whereas the super cp serum does not. I don't recall if it broke me out or not, sorry.

Thanks, i have the cp serum already, I am going to start using it and putting md forte glycare perfection gel on top of it. That is a gel that has 1% salycic acid and 5% aha, I'll have to see if that clears me up, if it does then maybe the super cp will work (maybe not though cause it dont have aha in it). I was thinkin about getting a lactic acid peel, do you like those? I have never done one of those, but i read that they are gentle, and dont leave you with flakey skin.

hi kamstan,

i've been using the CP serum for 2 weeks now, and it didn't irritate me , so for the last 3 days i've been trying to use the Super CP.

while i woke up in the morning after putting the super cp, while my skin looks nice.

when i tried putting the Super s during the day - my skin looked kinda "broken" and not nice.

so i'll put it only fot the night now.

as for it's benefits, although i like the serums, i can't help but wonder if the improvement people see with the super CP doesn't simply come from the face it has SA and that's all there is to it .

i mean how can you check the benefits of Copper Peptides, while you put it with Saliylic acid, which is itself helps to maintain a clear skin.

about Lactic Acids Peel and Salicylic Peels,

i also do these for the last 2 week , with nice results.