Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SeattleRain

Sheer Cover Mineral Foundation

I dont have real bad Acne, however the few that I get every month leave scars. I have used just about every kind of foundation you can think of to hide the scars. I like Max-Factors stick make up the best, but its thick and not good to wear during a break out.

I decided to try the Sheer cover mineral foundation I have been seeing on TV promoted by Leza Gibbions. I am SO impressed. First of all its a powder, not a cream. Its light, and non pore clogging. It hides my scars and acne 100% and gives the appearance of an even skin tone.

Its costly... You get a 90 day supply for about 100.00. However it doesnt take a ton of it to get the results you want. I always have over flow, meaning my last shipment always flows in with my current one. The concealer that comes with it is wonderful too. You can find more about Sheer cover by doing a google search, it should take you right to the website.

I hope this helps.

SeattleRain

Hi there!

It's so great to hear that you're having success using mineral cosmetics! That price does seem a bit high though ... $100 for a 90 day supply? Yikes! Please feel free to stop by my site after the 15th if you like. My foundation is akin to the Sheer Cover but does not contain bismuth oxychloride, so it's more of a matte finish with medium/heavy coverage. I would love to hear how it compares to Sheer Cover!

Take care!