Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I dunno....I'm kinda fed up with this shit. I might try this. I fit most of your descriptions: My parents don't have acne, nor scars and also my acne was never as bad as it is now...About how bad is the initial breakout? It makes sense, since pouring medications on your face, obviously, isnt too good. So your saying lower dosage of your medication, switch to vinegar for around a month and go to water? I might take that Blackhead scrub back and try this.

lmao!!! you talk like a little girl "whatever" damn how old are you? are you gay or something? *no offense* don't be calling nobody an idiot because you are by far one of the most stupid ppl alive! *o yeah talk to the hand  eusa_hand.gif *

Benzoyl Peroxide is a temporary acne prevention. However, if it works for you, then sucks for you since you'll be depending on it forever.  ????????????????????? you know you are so far beyond ignorance and stupidity that I'm just going to say your thread sucks (bum)

Yo I haven't read the whole THREAD but i have had a glance at every page and i'm surprised we have so many idiots on this board who try to shut down or put down a guy who's just trying to share his knowledge with you.

AFter all wtf are these forums for?? is it not here so you can let others know about what worked for YOU so maybe you can help other acne sufferers. Some of you are acting like idiots.. so if it doesn't work for you.. too bad make some constructive arguments dont try to put down the guy cuz he's investing some of his time here trying to help some of us mild acne sufferes out.

Jan Carlo, I haven't read your whole statements but i do agree and disagree with some of the things you said either way i respect you though because you've been putting up with dumbass comments by likes of Poi or Eminem wannabe and haven't left here since i dont show up here for months when i'm free of acne but still check back here often when i'm even 95% clear to see what else i can do.

I think despite you being 17 and me 18, there's probably much more that you know and i could benefit from learning. AFter all hours of studying/researching of acne and talking to people will have given you a better general knowledge of acne than me when i haven't really made all those attempts of searching thats why instead of being an @$shole to you.. i'm gonna say in future i hope to talk to you more after i read all that shit so i can understand more and maybe it'll work.

Also Pika, i respected you at first... I dunno why but i think you gave me a good impression on my first months here... as intelligent poster but lately... too much bullshit coming out of your mouth man... what the hell do you mean : "DOn't Try to make Miracle posts when you're New here". ????? How fuckin stupid and arrogant is that?? does that mean cuz you have like billion posts here and this guy doesn't you know MORE than him for sure.

He says he's been here before.... but i wish he'd said he didn't and in fact he was NEW. What the hell then?? You dont want a guy who might have a MIRACLE for all of us acne sufferers to post just because he's new here.... ?? what are you obssessed with being the nerdy/top post guy in these forums?? is this the highest rank you've ever held in your life that you diss a new guy like that?

haven't you ever being popular in school or anything that you like being the guy with MOSt posts here so much?? what the fuck does the date on his registration date or # of posts mean dude/? get over yourself and stop being a lil pathetic Fuck... if he's trying to help out people... why do you guys bash him.

Fuck we got some Stupid @ss people heree .

aNyways man.. Jan Carlo i'll talk to you later

Yo I haven't read the whole THREAD but i have had a glance at every page and i'm surprised we have so many idiots on this board who try to shut down or put down a guy who's just trying to share his knowledge with you.

AFter all wtf are these forums for?? is it not here so you can let others know about what worked for YOU so maybe you can help other acne sufferers. Some of you are acting like idiots.. so if it doesn't work for you.. too bad make some constructive arguments dont try to put down the guy cuz he's investing some of his time here trying to help some of us mild acne sufferes out.

Jan Carlo, I haven't read your whole statements but i do agree and disagree with some of the things you said either way i respect you though because you've been putting up with dumbass comments by likes of Poi or Eminem wannabe and haven't left here since i dont show up here for months when i'm free of acne but still check back here often when i'm even 95% clear to see what else i can do.

I think despite you being 17 and me 18, there's probably much more that you know and i could benefit from learning. AFter all hours of studying/researching of acne and talking to people will have given you a better general knowledge of acne than me when i haven't really made all those attempts of searching thats why instead of being an @$shole to you.. i'm gonna say in future i hope to talk to you more after i read all that shit so i can understand more and maybe it'll work.

Also Pika, i respected you at first...  I dunno why but i think you gave me a good impression on my first months here... as intelligent poster but lately... too much bullshit coming out of your mouth man... what the hell do you mean : "DOn't Try to make Miracle posts when you're New here". ????? How fuckin stupid and arrogant is that?? does that mean cuz you have like billion posts here and this guy doesn't you know MORE than him for sure.

He says he's been here before.... but i wish he'd said he didn't and in fact he was NEW. What the hell then?? You dont want a guy who might have a MIRACLE for all of us acne sufferers to post just because he's new here.... ?? what are you obssessed with being the nerdy/top post guy in these forums?? is this the highest rank you've ever held in your life that you diss a new guy like that?

haven't you ever being popular in school or anything that you like being the guy with MOSt posts here so much?? what the fuck does the date on his registration date or # of posts mean dude/? get over yourself and stop being a lil pathetic Fuck... if he's trying to help out people... why do you guys bash him.

Fuck we got some Stupid @ss people heree .

aNyways man.. Jan Carlo i'll talk to you later

hey i know this is probably a really stupid question but is it just normal vinegar? like the one you use in cooking and stuff? im confused neutral.gif wouldnt it be too stong for your skin? do u need to dilute it with water and stuff?

Ya, you need to dilute it. It's better if you just buy the diluted ones in stores so you don't have to do all those work. Most stores have 5% diluted vinegars. Apple Cider and Rice Vinegar are the best. Stay away from white vinegar unless you have a lot of red marks, and etc because they bleach, kinda.

jan carlo, I know you've done research but I've also done some research over the last few days.

I agree with the water regimen, but only because I believe that pH balance is the key to clearr and healthy skin for 80% of us.

Think about it, water in general, is very close to 7, + or - 1 level of pH. Most soaps, and even "gentle" cleansers have a pH of 9 and above. That is too alkaline for our skin, since our skin is actaully slightly acid at a pH of 4-6.

Why do you think ACV works for many people? healing wise and also for cysts, whiteheads, etc? Search "Apple Cider Vinegar ance" on yahoo or google and you will get tons of results on its benifits.

In actuality, for most people, water may not be the best way because it is still important psychologically and for one's own comfort to wash his/her face at least one day. The important thing is to neutralize the alkali effects that soap and cleansers places on the skin by using a high-quality, non-alcoholic toner or even a very diluted solution of ACV.

anyway, I feel that my explanation is valid. thanks.

???! What? Can't read this? Did one of your fall off or something? These are certainly helpful infos, but really, if you guys close this thread, then it would really suck for the future people who's actually going to benefit from this.

I won't post anything else like this anymore, and I would leave the secret by myself, if that happens. I already have spent many times just replying and typing all these stuff for others to benefit from, and if this closes, then whoever closes it, you must be really crazy to do that because this is a forum and it's supposed to be able to provide information to acne sufferers. I am far from creating troubles here. It is you guys who don't agree with me that are creating troubles.

If you don't agree, leave it to yourself, and let others listen to this thread.

I have been really patient with HELPING PEOPLE, even though I prefer not to because I do have my own life.

How about instead of closing this thread, we kick out cbfog or block him from our username.

He's probably some immature 14 year old with nothing to do in his life because he can't get one.

I know people like those, and you cbfog, are one. Good luck with your acne.

Don't worry, you will grow out of acne from medications soon rolleyes.gif

Guess what cbfag, I really haven't used much cuss words to you, but if it would help for you to leave, then how about you just fuck off and lick your own dick because you just take up space.

someone please close this thread? You're a fuckin retard dude.. get the fuck out of there.. if you dont like it cuz no one will close it down. It's helpful info but you have to be able to read to benefit from it.. so looks like you won't have much fun with this! wink.gif

don't worry about it man. I ain't doing it FOR you... its just I see stupid people like him all over this board and whereever i see something wrong i confront it cuz after all we were all TAUGHT to do the RIGHT things and if that means standing up for Jan Carlo right now... then i'll do it... i dont care. This guy's prolly some lil bitch i could crush with in real word... then he goes like a retard saying things like:

"oooh.. I can't read... so m eb doy help me.. i cant TYPE.. I donT nO gramMer.. I have PussY instead Of PenIs even Tho ME a BOy.. hahaa... shut the fuck up loser... !

Take CAre Jan Carlo. I'll talk to you once i get a chance to read all that stuff..

Stop sucking Carlo's dick sin-ass.

It's really funny when people make physical threats over the internet. Just keep telling yourself that you can crush whoever stands in your path of righteous trolling you dick weed.

Give yourself a pat on the back for defending the weak with your mighty intellect, and apparently, imposing physique. The world is better because of you.

Stop sucking Carlo's dick sin-ass.

It's really funny when people make physical threats over the internet. Just keep telling yourself that you can crush whoever stands in your path of righteous trolling you dick weed.

Give yourself a pat on the back for defending the weak with your mighty intellect, and apparently, imposing physique. The world is better because of you.

well it shows how mature you are  eusa_clap.gif  next time someone says something about your post ignore it. Not everyone is going to agree with you... next time do us a favor, walk away.

eminem wanna be is right in this case Carlo... the guy was obviously seeking attention here and we gave him plenty unfortunately.. losers like that you should just ignore.

anyways man i'm out for now... this thread has turned from helpful to bullshit in a matter of hours.. hopefully with cbfag gone now though.. we can all get along again and try to HELP each other instead of wishing for someone to suffer even more... lol.. that was fucked up Jan Carlo.. ahhahaaa

about 3 weeks ago i stopped using BP on the middle of my face (stopped using it on my forehead months ago because there was no acne) and it went fine.. last week i stopped using BP all together and within a week i got a massive breakout on my nose, below my nose, and my jaw.. not had anything like it since before i used BP alltogether and it makes me fee like crap :/

not shure if i should try it again.. maybe use silyaci acid oppose to BP ?

id really like to have no bleaching effect as i want to grow my hair and have a beard biggrin.gif

yo xxGoody, i see i have a pm from u... probably talkin about same crap so you know what man.. I'll deal with you in the pm so we can keep this discussion flame-free from now on and get it back on-topic like Calavera did.

peace