Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Zitro

What's the worst place to get a zit?

what's the worst area to get a zit?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. what's the worst area to get a zit?

• Center of chin
    • left/right of chin
    • Below chin
    • adjacent to lips
    • lower Cheek
    • upper cheek
    • along the jawbone below the ckeeks
    • close to ear or the ear itself
    • nose
    • forehead
    • neck
    • chest
    • shoulder/arm
    • upper back
    • lower back
    • below the waist
    • Other

Guest Zitro

I find zits close to lips the worst and most embarrasing.

Guest Shjaker

I'm also going to say adjoining the lip because... damn it's just embarassing. Looks like a herbies breakout or something. Ick.

Guest Zitro
Right on the middle of the nose where it makes you look like the red nosed raindeer.

I'm gonna have to agree with adam, I have no fucking clue why I got one there but I had one right inside my ear. It hurt so bad and took for ever to go away. I didn't feel like applying BP with a Q-tip or anything, that'd just be retarded lol.

Besides that, right between your eyes. Not to be racist because I'm not but you look like one of those very orthodox Indian women who wear the red dots between their eyes (If someone knows the significance of that can you please tell me because I've always wanted to know).

~Poi

I'm gonna have to agree with adam, I have no fucking clue why I got one there but I had one right inside my ear. It hurt so bad and took for ever to go away. I didn't feel like applying BP with a Q-tip or anything, that'd just be retarded lol.

Besides that, right between your eyes. Not to be racist because I'm not but you look like one of those very orthodox Indian women who wear the red dots between their eyes (If someone knows the significance of that can you please tell me because I've always wanted to know).

~Poi

Do you mean worst as in painful or appearance?

As far as appearance goes, if you don't have a lot of acne, I'd say the nose is probably the most noticeable and embarassing. If you have a lot of acne it doesn't really matter as much where... I'd still say nose though.

As far as pain I'd say either lip or upper cheek (for those with little fat over the cheekbone). Ear can be most annoying.

I once had a huge one on the side of my nose eusa_liar.gif . Because it was right at the corner of my nose, it looked like one of my nostrils was flared while the other one wastnt. I remember going to school and my friend asking me how to flare only one nostil. I was mortified eusa_sick.gif .

Upper cheek because I can never seem to cover it up, right in the middle of forehead, or nose. Or chin. Chin's bad, because when you smile it looks hideous. Well it looks hideous on me anyway.

definately upper lip... damn they suck

i wish i was clear there for once

after that its probably be the upper cheeks below your eyes.... the skin is very sensitive and it gets all red and inflamed.

ugh on the penis sux.. cuz what if u were getting laid.. she wud think u got aids or sum shit